“Incredible Italian food ”
Review of Pizzeria Olivia

Pizzeria Olivia
Ranked #238 of 1,598 Restaurants in Medellin
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We had wanted to go to two different restaurants in this area but they had long waits so we chose Oliva's instead and OMGOSH it I am so glad we did. Some of the best Italian food I have ever had (and I've been to Italy). All 6 of us loved our meals. It was super fresh and flavourful. Lovely waitress. The Lychee Sangria was so delicious. Loved it and want to eat there again!!

pizzeria o, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Pizzeria Olivia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hi.

We love reading these kind of comments, it is very gratifying for us to know that they had a good experience. We wish you to come back to our restaurant soon.

Happy day

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Awesome Italian food! Though this place is a bit pricey, the food is great! My partner ordered a pasta while I had a pizza. Both were great! She also had a pineapple juice. The total of our bill was around $60,000 COP which included tip. Staff weren't as happy as they could be though. It's amazing how far a smile would go. 8.5/10 from me!
Ps. We went back the next day for another juice and I had Chocolate Cake with Ice cream! It was great!

This kind of comments make us so happy!! We want to the next time, you´ll give us a ten. We'll wait you with a delicious pineapple juice and Chocolate Cake with Ice cream.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

we have had a few bowls, pizzas, and sangria and it was incredible every time. the staff is friendly are have been attentive during our visits. try the lychee sangria!

Jorge M, Social Media Manager at Pizzeria Olivia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thanks about your review, we hope to see you again. Regards

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I gotta say, I was very surprised.

The menu really doesn't do it justice, the pizzas look a little dried up on the menu but my God are they good!

Excellent service, excellent drink and food selection and most importantly, the hot cookie dough was AMAZING!

GREAT PLACE!

Jorge M, social media manager at Pizzeria Olivia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thanks! Come back soon please!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

ADDITION: I JUST LEFT A MIXED REVIEW ON THE OLIVIA'S SANTA FE MALL BUT MEANT OLIVIA'S MANILA SO AM REPOSTING THIS HERE WITH APOLOGIES TO OLIVIA´S, SANTA FE.

I´ve been to Olivia's twice within the last month or so, each time with a bunch of other expats.

The first time was great - I think I had the mushroom pizza - and the other people in the group all seemed very pleased with their meal. The salads looked really good and the lemonades very nice although a carnivorous friend found his meat pizza rather underwhelming, The ambience was very convivial but it did take forever to get the bills sorted.

The second time was a big disappointment. I ordered the seafood pizza (a premium-priced one) and the pizza was extremely deficient in the seafood department. My friend´s seafood salad had waaay more seafood and was (if I remember correctly) half the price. Then the procedure with the bill - although the group had asked for separate checks when ordering - it came as one check and sorting it out and remedying the mistakes was so arduous and time-consuming that it quite spoilt the evening, at least for me. Everyone else´s meal seemed fine but everyone agreed the bill settlement had been a total pain.

I have been boycotting the place since then, at least for now, but I have just spotted a mushroom pizza take-out offer, so maybe.....

In the meantime, I will be going to Zorba's.

Visited April 2017

Thanks about your review, it let us to work on a future experience. regards