“Amazing Pizza!”

Ranked #32 of 1,591 Restaurants in Medellin
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing pizza and a great atmosphere, if you're looking for cheap authentic pizza then look no further!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

CUSTOMER SERVICE has never been a strong point of this place, that is true, but one night, we really received the worst customer service ever from the owner, a not Colombian person, and the manager, another not Colombian person, both coming to Colombia do to what ever they want and disrespect people, instead of providing the good customer service they will give if they where in their countries. What a shame of Zorba, in what it is becoming now that is a known place.

Will never go back or recommend this restaurant again

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went here on our last night in Medellin and I’m so glad we did! The patatas bravas are OUT of this world. We also had the chimichurri pizza which was delish. The other pizzas looked fab as well. This place is laid back, cool and seems like a cool spot even for locals.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I love Cafe Zobra, for I have eaten here many times. It’s very busy and be prepared to wait, this restaurant is all about timing.

All of there pizzas are vegetarian and even have a couple of vegan options (just ask which ones and I’m pretty sure vegan means they leave off the cheese). You can order half and half and I usually order the same pizza every time I go because its so good.

The only reason for my rating is because one time I never got my pizza. My friends were half way through there pizzas before I asked for a manager and made a complaint. I did eventually get my pizza and they did comp it for me, for the inconvenience. The place gets so busy mistakes can be made but every other time its been very good service.

The atmosphere is chill and they have beer and wine. It’s a great place to get a pizza fix for their pizza is some of the best in Colombia.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

We went here twice during our stay -- the pizza is that good. It is big enough to share easily for two people (three pieces each). Nice vibe and decor. Sometimes there is live music. Central location in Poblado and across from some cool street art. Lots of locals were here during both of our visits.