“Good place to eat. Great view”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #250 of 1,311 Restaurants in Medellin
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2017

The view is amazing. The service was good. I will go back. Ensure you have plenty of time so you can enjoy the full view of the city.

Dann Carlton M, Director General at Tony Roma's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you very much for your comments.

We hope you visit us again.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

The revolving floor makes for a great conversation piece during a delightful dinner. The service is 5 star and the food taste and quality is well worth the trip. Bring your camera the evening view from the 19th floor is breathless.

Dann Carlton M, Director General at Tony Roma's, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Greetings dear visitor. Thank for sharing your opinion with us. We truly appreciate your nice comments about our restaurant and we´re glad to know you enjoyed your dinner with us. We hope to see you again in the future at the Tony Roma´s Restaurant.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

The view from the restaurant are stunning and because the rotating floor you get interesting view during your dinner.
We had shrimps with avocado and cheese fingers as starter and then their famous ribs and it was well cooked and tasted ok but I'm not to thrill about the BBQ sauce they always put on the ribs here in Colombia.

Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Tony Roma my is top floor of the Dann Carlton.

You're greeted by beautiful stairs. The view is worth going if you are visiting Medellin

The seats rotate (about two hours foe a full rotation. Glass all around. You can see everything

Service was excellent, as you'd expect.

The good thing is that the food isn't expensive, do maybe the view makes it worth it. Most expensive meal is under $20

We started with the cheese sticks... Flavorless

I had the super combo... Ribs, steak and chicken. Was just ok

My wife had a filet.. Excelente, but a bit heavy on the gravy

Brownie dessert with ice cream was very good

Let me know if you have any questions. If this was helpful, give a thumbs up

Les & Yulie

1  Thank Les S
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

We had a reservation at 9:00pm on time , the restaurant was fabulous the people really nice and the food was extremely good I ate beef chorizo. It works for the price it's not cheap UT I think we do haved a really good experience I truly recommend this restaurant really good.