“Un Italiano vero”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We cisited the restaurant two times. A friendly reception by the lady of the house. We had very nice bruschetta for starters. It had the real italian taste. Afterwards the pizza and lasagne were of the same quality, accompanied by a nice red housewine. The second time bruschetta and afterwards meatball spaghetti.... AWESOME..... With our coffee the Iarliano vero offered us a free amaretto .... who could want more ?
I can only advise a visit....

Write a ReviewReviews (1,229)

Reviewed 22 July 2017

I went here for lunch based on the fantastic reviews on Tripadvisor (number 4 in Medellin at the time of writing). Usually, Tripadvisor ratings have been working very well for me but I don't know what happened here. I ordered a Pasta with Pesto Genovese and it was beyond disappointing. First of all, I think this was the smallest serving size I have ever seen in my life (I think I had like 8 noodles). Secondly, the pesto was kind of creamy (I think this is normal in Latin America but I thought that this was a truly Italian place) and thirdly it was very, very salty. I have to say that I complained to the waiter (or the owner?) about the serving size and he agreed that it was too small and offered me a larger one. Maybe it was just bad luck and the other dishes are better. So, if you go here, please don't order Pesto Genovese

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Great Italian food in Medellín! The "Rabo de Buey" and the "Felice pasta" just great! The place is nice you have great things to do around here!! Full recommended!

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to have pasta in Medellín. I would recommend the meetballs soup. The prices is really good and they have great service.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Been coming to Medellín for years, and never had such amazing Italian food. Try the mixto de mar appetizer and ask them to add pasta of your choice "to die for", very nice cozy ambience. The owner is from Italy and moved here 9 years ago to bring southern Italian cuisine to Medellín.