“Wow! I love this hotel. Very pleased! This will be my Medellin hotel from now on.”
Review of Hotel Estelar Blue

Hotel Estelar Blue
Ranked #13 of 112 Hotels in Medellin
Reviewed 9 September 2017

I was wowed by this hotel. Very convient location in the El Poblado district of Medellin. Very efficient and friendly desk staff, excellent maid service that cleans rooms in the morning, not late in the afternoon like some hotels. Super breakfast and a light meal in the evening too! The price was perfect and no billing issues either! They brought ice to my room when requested and my laundry too. Very clean, great service and everything you could want. Everything worked in the room. This is an excellent find and I think this will be my Medellin hotel from now on.

Room Tip: Not sure any room would be better than another.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I usually stay at Estelar Blue when I go to Medellin. It's like my second home already. Staff is friendly and willing to help whenever you call to #9.
Breakfast and light dinner is served. You have different options even for vegetarians. However if you stay longer than 3 days, it might get boring to eat the same food every day.
Yesterday night I stayed once again and for the first time I had an issue with mold on bread. However, they took all the bread out from the buffet and changed it. Gym is basic and small, but it's enough when you don't have much time to exercise.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We paid a bit less than 200K pesos by nights which was a very good price for the hotel's amenities: the rooms are spacious and the bathroom OK. Our only deception was the food served. The breakfast was average but the dinner (that was included) was very basic and every day nearly the same (vegetables, sandwiches or empanadas)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stayed at this hotel. I stayed for five nights to experience the culture and Festival of the Flowers. My experience was very positive at this hotel. I arranged for the hotel transportation to pick me up from the airport (45 minutes). I always felt safe with the driver, he was waiting for me at the airport holding a sign with my name on it. He was wearing a company uniform. My room was big, clean and my bed was very comfortable. No coffee maker or iron in the room but other than that, wifi was good always, breakfast was yummy and light dinner was good and all free of charge. The staff was always friendly. The staff working inside the cafeteria were very friendly specially a young guy William. He was very helpful and always ready to serve more Colombian coffee. My room was cleaned every day. I am coming back to Medellin for sure. There is so much to see...for sure I will stay at this hotel again. The area is upscale and you can walk to restaurants, stores and keep yourself entertained.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

It was a pleasure to stay there. We are glad you spoiled us at the hotel. The hotel is located in a very nice area of town.
The location is good for business or pleasure or both. Having a hot breakfast buffet and light dinner were good.
We will come back.