“We went back four times”

Querido Food & Love
Ranked #150 of 1,235 Restaurants in Medellin
Price range: US$1 - US$11
Description: Querido Food & Love is a comfort food bistró, that combines french and mediterranean cuisine, with flavors of the american and south american table.
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

What a lovely place: excellent food (lots of healthy options, great for brunch and lunch, delicious juices and cakes, ... ) and the waitresses were all lovely. We would definitely recommend this place!

There are newer reviews for Querido Food & Love

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant several times, and it is my absolute favorite in Medellin. Every dish I have ordered here has been perfect, from the appetizers to the pizza to the pasta to the salmon. Service is the fastest that I've experienced in Medellin, and the staff is very attentive. It is definitely worth stopping by when you're in Medellin.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Great service, yummy food, coffee was not the best. A little bit over priced but to be expected in this area I guess.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Quick service of friendly hostes. Special nice Spinach soup, Good sandwiches and croissants. Enjoy the lovely Medellin!

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

We went here with my friends for a quick lunch. The food was so good! We had vegetarian sandwich wit fries and I would deffinitely recommend that!