“The only way to do Medellín!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
David S
“The only way to do Medellín!”
Reviewed 27 August 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Colombia VIP is the only way to go if you want to do the trip right. Thank you guys for planning the perfect getaway and thank you Sarita for being an amazing host!

Omid T
“What a amazing host”
Reviewed 16 August 2018 for a stay in January 2018

sarita is literally the bestest host I’ve ever had. Took care of anything i needed on time and responded really fast. She’s hands down amazing thank you

phillypeo...
Orange County, California
“Best VIP service ever”
Reviewed 16 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

From beginning til end the took care of airport dinner clubs house and made sure me and my group were all taken care of I would recommend this to anyone visiting Columbia to use this company hands down best house and best service in the country !!!

Mickey G
Melbourne, Australia
“Bachelor Party Medellín”
Reviewed 15 August 2018 for a stay in September 2017

SARITA! That’s the only name you need to know when travelling to Medellín!
We were a group of 7 from Australia travelling for a Batchelor party. We did one week in LA, one more in Vegas and then one last week in Medellín. If we had of known what it was going to be like before we planned our trip then we would’ve skipped the states and went straight to Colombia. As soon as we arrived we were welcomed by Sarita and her beautiful friend. We literally walked into a party!

We only spent the first 4 days at her compound before moving on to another place we booked for our last 3 days. Sarita ended up coming with us to the next place and of course, the party followed. I can’t explain the experience she provided.. all I can say was that it was unbelievable!

I ended up travelling back to Colombia by myself 4 months later. That’s how good I was treated there!

I want to say thank you to Sarita and her team who I have kept contact with over the last two years now. I love you guys so much!

Definitely book your next trip with these people if you want an exciting, fun and luxurious trip in every way.

Mickey

argisht a
“Best service and hosts! ”
Reviewed 15 August 2018 for a stay in February 2018

2 of my friends and I visited Medellin and had the absolute time of our lives!! Sarita was an incredible hostess! She was helpful to us from the day we started planning until our very last day. She knows everyone in Medellin and everyone knows her. She helped with our place to stay, helped plan and host every night and day party, and helped booking restaurants and tours. My friends and I were talking and realized that without Sarita, our trip would have been lame. She knew all the hot spots and all the right people. We’ll definitely return only because of Sarita. Thank you!!!

P.s. If you’re going, don’t bother planning it on your own. Just connect with the hostess.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing