I love breakfast, it's my fav meal and I'm always on the hunt for great breakfast spots. It was a bit of a challenge for me in Medellin to find that awesome breakfast place, until now.
1. Food is excellent. It's clear there's a good of attention to detail and quality.
2. This place is run by an American couple. That means it works and it works very well. Service is on spot and quality is where it needs to be.
3. You're going to love the pancakes BUT don't forget to try the amazing breakfast burrito, and the other breakfast treats on the menu.
4. it's affordable, very affordable actually. you're paying Colombian prices and very reasonable ones at that.
5. Coffee is good. it's made fresh - read #2 above for more details.
Overall score is a perfect 100. What would put it over the top is having a Nespreso machine with an option for cappuccino. I already let the owners know :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.