“Beautiful view and close to beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Balcony
Nice view from the balcony
from balcony
you can heard the ocean from here
1 bedroom
dining and living room
Sofa bed
kitchen
View
View from the balcony
swimming pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Phuong K
“Beautiful view and close to beach”
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This one bedroom apt has beautiful views of the ocean in bocagrande neighborhood. It is about a 2 min walk only to the beach and close to the beach local restaurants. Old city is a cheap quick cab ride away.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Jan 2016
Thank you for taking the time in writing the review !
I am glad you had a great time in my place and beautiful Cartagena !
Kind regards,
Sonia
San Francisco
Reviewed 26 February 2012 for a stay in December 2011
people found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
26 Feb 2012
I am very sorry to heard about this situation, as I mentioned before in my last email, I am willing to refund you but I was out of the Country and just arrived last Monday, we can talk about this again.
The Apartment is lightly renovated and clean, now I have a new Housekeeper and is doing a good job.
I will post the pictures as I mentioned to you with the renovation.I didn't change any cabinets because they are ok, some of the appliances are old fashion I am agree but they are working well and they are clean.
Warm regards, Sonia
New York
Reviewed 31 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
31 Jan 2012
Sorry to heard this complaint but seems like my contacts in Cartagena, has a different version.
When you arrived my housekeeper was around the building and took only 10 minutes to get there and open the door for you.
I renovated the apartment partially but not the whole thing, I will post the new pictures shortly so you can see the change-
A time of check out , you never call my housekreper or let anyone know at the receptionist - so i have a big problem with the other client where arriving the same day -
I changed already my housekeeper because seems like she didn't clean very well.
I already change the toilet and is working fine now. and the new housekeeper is working now . Sorry again for the inconvenience..
Please let me know when you would like to come back and I will give you 3 nights complimentary.
Warm regards, Sonia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing