Casa Santa Ana
US$220
US$209
Hotel Caribe(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$170
Hotel Las Americas Casa de Playa(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$154
Casa India Catalina(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$75
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$453
US$315
  • Pool
US$293
US$283
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Casa Bustamante Hotel Boutique(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$77
Allure Canela(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$123
Orbitz.com
All reviewsboutique hotelsmall rooftop poolbusy plazaplaza de la trinidadold townminute walkgreat neighborhoodenglish speakinggetsemani neighborhoodwalled citycartagena heateach morningthe hotel staffrestaurants and barsvisiting cartagenaperfect locationfresh fruit
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The hotel is small and charming. Walking through the door you are greeted by the excellent, friendly staff as you enter a small hall opening onto an interior courtyard. It's your own little oasis in the middle of town. We were offered a drink and took the lemonade. Delicious! There is a sitting area and small restaurant on the first level where breakfast is served each morning. The food was terrific - a plentiful combination of fresh fruit and egg options that made for a perfect start before heading out touring. There is also a large room on the first floor in case you have a larger group or just want some extra space. Two smaller rooms are just up the stairs with a small rooftop pool and spa above them.
My family and I were in the larger room. It was spacious, but could get loud in the evening. The water pressure was poor, the internet signal was weak, and there was construction next door. All this said, though, our stay overall was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Clean, cool, well designed hotel right in the fun of Getsemeni - it's small pool area on the roof is perfect to avoid some mid day heat. Santa Ana is an ideal place to explore Cartagena and is only 10 mins walk from the Old City.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are quieter and cooler
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

We were so looking forward to staying at this hotel but on arrival we were told the hotel was full so we had to stay in the hotel next door which was 'the same standard'. We had no pre warning and the hotel was not the same standard yet we had to pay the same amount as Santa Ana. Management were rarely there so I couldn't discuss with anyone and despite an email privately since to express our disappointment, we've received no reply so I'm afraid it's a bad review from us. The hotel did seem lovely however in the lobby and location is great.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Maria and her staff made our stay exceptionally wonderful!!! Upon entering, we were greeted with delicious welcome drinks called Coco Lemonade. Quite, possibly the best drink I've ever had! We proceeded to our room, which was initially a queen size bed, although we requested twin size beds. The staff went out of their way to separate the mattresses to make twin beds. The facility was very modern, clean and intimate. All qualities I was looking for during my Cartagena stay. Every morning, we woke up to a delicious made to order breakfast! I enjoyed the various options, guests are offered. My only criticism of the my stay, is the rooftop pool not being as clean as it should. Perhaps, the hotel should clean it more often. In terms of hotel location, it was PERFECT! It's 10 minutes walk from the walled city and surrounded by a bunch of restaurants and bars. The popular Trinidad Plaza is a few steps away, where the neighborhood gathers to converse and listen to music. Overall, I would stay at Casa Santa Ana during my next visit.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2017

It is very small but the rooms were lovely. I saw 2 of the 5 rooms. Breakfast was excellent! The ladies helping during off hours speak little to no English and during the day Maria José took care of our needs. She helped us locate an eye doctor, found a guide for a city tour and helped us with transportation. Because our flight was delayed several hours they were unable to pick us up at the airport, however they provided the return to the airport instead. The location is, as other reviewers have mentioned, in Getsemani. Having 4 days in Cartagena, I might have selected a hotel closer to the historic center as we had to take cabs to return to our hotel at night. But cabs are very reasonable compared to those in the US.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends