1,176 results
All reviews shopping mall nice mall rooms are clean and spacious the hotel staff breakfast buffet living room movie theaters an excellent hotel easy access business travel hotel restaurant staying at this hotel beautiful city the entire staff open air chipichape gym
Reviewed 17 September 2018

great place to stay if you enjoy instant access to the hottest gym and mall in cali Colombia.

all restaurants and shopping are within steps off the hotel onto the mall of chipichapi
north of the city .

great place to be as I ran into tekashi 69 and Kanye west while staying at the hotel. I didn't say hello of anything but they were about 100 feet infront of me and my family with security on hand.

I love lenos and carbon steak and seafood restaurant downstairs in the chipi chapi location

all the best to everyone who chooses to stay here. if staying longer then 5 nights I recommend going to lolas nightclub in menga just 7 minutes away in cab. hottest night is Friday and Saturday , their is an entry fee and the hottest woman attend this awesome club. be prepared to get patted down over 8 times, as safety is key and first in this establishment

Room tip: top floor please
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Serv_ClienteSpiwak, Coord. Servicio al Cliente at Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Guest,

It is an honor for hotel Spiwak chipichape Cali, to have served you as our guest. It is even more important for us to know, that you and your family had such a pleasant stay.
We work every day to improve our quality standards and knowing that you consider our service as excellent, give us an insight that we are doing our job correctly. Remember we always hope to make the best effort to exceed your expectations on every visit.

Thank you so much for your comment; this is very important for us. We want to know our guest experiences and suggestions, and learn how we can improve. We would love to have your visit once again soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

A very attentive and helpful staff in all its areas. You have everything on hand because it is just connected to a shopping center. Ideal for any occasion. Thank you so much Spiwak team sure I'll be back

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Juli2816
Serv_ClienteSpiwak, Coord. Servicio al Cliente at Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Juli

Receive the kindest regards from Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali.

It is an honor for hotel Spiwak chipichape Cali, to have served you as our guest. It is even more important for us to know, that you had such a pleasant stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Sorry, this is my last time at this hotel: It started on arrival, at the reception. Gained the feeling that I was disturbing.

Then you need to pay the roon in advance - payment, not deposit. I think a deposit is very safe (or why do all other hotels accept it). Deposit only if you want to use all other service with the room number (makes the prepayment being absurd).

Reason for deposit: "Hotel policy". No invoice for PAYMENT (altough promised in written on the desk - invoice inmediately for payment. If you ask why, the get annoyed (don't do it...).

I don't get it.

Little extra: I paid at 1:00PM but got the keys at 3:00PM (check in time).

Room so far OK except a "naked" window side. See foto. Just a set of the cheapest shades to darken the room. I know that from 20 USD a night Colombian hotel which is OK - for 20 USD.

Altough it was confrimed that the pool is open until 9:00PM, that very same day I stood in front of a closed gate.

No, sorry, next time again a 20 USD a night hotel where a Credit Card security deposit is sufficient for the friendly reception. Much better.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank aufi2016
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic service, Katherin was extremely helpful and gave great advice sharing her little secrets Lizleyamn took amazing care of me from the time I arrived to the time I left, the 2hrs deep tissue massage was excellent, I will definitely go back on my next visit. I would recommend this Spa and especially these two young ladies to take care of your pampering needs.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Raj S
Serv_ClienteSpiwak, Coord. Servicio al Cliente at Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to review our hotel based on the experience you had with us. We are very glad to hear that you very much enjoyed our services and facilities.

At the Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali we strive to provide the best services to every single person that visit us; and thanks to your amazing comments, we know we are a little closer to providing a flawless experience so that we become the number one choice for travelers.

Again, thank you very much for your time and look forward to having you back with us soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2018

My wife and I came here after horrible service at Hotel NH. We shared our experience with John at the front desk and he made us feel welcome. My wife was even able to speak to him since she doesn't speak Spanish very well.

The hotel location was very convenient for any shopping my wife needed. This room was very clean, nice decor, and the bed was extremely comfortable for the 2 nights we visited. We will be back in Cali at the end of the year and will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Serv_ClienteSpiwak, Coord. Servicio al Cliente at Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Mr. Erick

Receive the kindest regards from Hotel Spiwak Chipichape Cali.

Best Regards,