See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Great hotel the staff's are very kind and is always on time the room is very big and the rooms got some decent views but other than that the hotel is an awesome place to go and I can't wait to return back there

Room tip: The top floor
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ravin R
Hotelboutiquekarlo, Gerente at Hotel Boutique Karlo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you very much; It¨s a pleasure to have you as our guest ; we will see you soon In Cal, and We hope you use our Hotel again .

Reviewed 27 January 2018

excellent place to stay, very clean , nice staff very friendly and ready to help people whit a smile.
very good location near to very good shopping mall and downtown,very safe. don"t hesitate to ask to any staff. they always are ready to helping you.
thank you to all for made my stay very pleasant.i will come back soon

Room tip: the suite room was perfect for me and my wife, very relaxed
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much; It´s a pleasure to have you in our Hotel; We will see you in the future

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I visited Hotel Karlo mid-February 2017. I'm a 35-year old blond American (very rare in Cali), and I stayed by myself. I never felt unsafe at the hotel. (note - cali is relatively safe for tourists as long as you don't pull out your cell phone or fancy camera, don't flash cash, don't wear flashy jewelry, etc.). Best for people who don't want to spend a lot, but also not interested in hostels. Definitely worth the daily rate.

I knew very little about Cali or Colombia before my visit and speak VERY little Spanish. The hotel is clean, staff are VERY helpful and friendly. A few are fluent in English, so I never had an issue getting what I needed. Staff also helped me find a place to get my nails done, helped me buy a cell phone after mine got wet and ruined (thank you Tatiana!), make international calls, and more.

The best part of the hotel are the staff - especially Tatiana (day) and Freddie (night)! They are truly special people. Hotel is very close to many restaurants and shops. While here, I recommend the neighborhood, San Antonio (10 min taxi ride), with it's hip murals, coffee shops, dance studios, etc. I also recommend checking out the salsa bars.

Lindsay

Room tip: I stayed in a room facing the lobby/café, which could get a little loud from 7:30-9:00AM.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Carolina P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Boutique Karlo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you for your comment it was a pleasure have you here in our Hotel, i hope you come again.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

The rooms were clean and organized. The moment I stepped in the hotel was good service. The hotel is on a good location. Room is at a reasonable price. There's lots of great restaurants to eat. If you like the nightlife it's great lounges / club near the hotel. Everything is at a walking distance.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Carolina P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Boutique Karlo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Thanks for your comment, for us are very important, it was pleasure having you here with us your are always welcome.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Excellent ubication and room service, that place have easy access to public transport and ciy's amenities.

The room service is excellent, very clean and friendly, and the colombian breakfast has awesome!

Room tip: Easy access to mains banks and business zone
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Carolina P, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Boutique Karlo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Thank you very much for your comment, it will always be a pleasure to serve you in our hotel.