Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Destinia.com
Prestigia.com
Trip.com
Travelocity
1,007 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2020 via mobile

The worst buffet in chengdu,they didn't re-fill empty stations. Certain stations didn't have utensils to be used. Sushi was horribly big and tasteless, some had huge slices of banana!!. Very little choice of food. Basically the whole buffet felt cheap and unappealing. Better food could be found in any boutique restaurant in chengdu. This was my second bad experience in Wanda and hopefully my last.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank shadria
yi coral, 营销 at Wanda Reign Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

Dear guest thank you for choosing Wanda Reign Chengdu and sharing your stay experience. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us, especially impressed by our service quality. We value your patronage and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2020 via mobile

When the first time I came in, I felt the warm welcome from everyone. It was really nice. I love the atmosphere around the place. We had a great meal in that restaurant and Mandy was helping us a lot. She is such a considerate and caring person. I love this place.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
wandareignAliceYang, Public Relations Manager at Wanda Reign Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2020

Dear guest, thanks a lot for staying with us, and gives the full score! We are really pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, we will be shared within the whole team. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2019

This was one of the best hotels we visited during our tour of China! We were instantly impressed with beautiful lobby located on the 41st floor. The check in process was quick and our room was prepared and ready for our stay. We had a beautiful room on the 33rd floor with view of the river and city below. The room was quiet and had every amenity we could think of and more. The lighting system was incredible and allowed the room lights to be controlled from the end tables near the bed. The bed and linens were very comfortable and we slept so well each night. The breakfast each morning was abundant and extraordinary! So many options and everything we tried was delicious. Lastly, we were very impressed with the service we received. Our Chinese language skills are not the best, but the staff really tried hard to help us with any requests we had and would routinely go out of their way to find someone who could speak to us in English if they could not assist us. We really appreciated their efforts very much. One night during our stay, we had tickets to the Sichuan Opera. Unfortunately, this was during a holiday evening and taxis were hard to come by. Ricky worked diligently to find us a taxi/car service so we could make it to the performance on time. We were so grateful for all his efforts as we did not miss the opera and we ended up having a wonderful evening that night. Our entire experience with the Wanda Reign Hotel was amazing in every way and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

1  Thank juliemcp
wandareignAliceYang, 公关经理 at Wanda Reign Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2019

Dear guest, thank you for staying with Wanda Reign Chengdu and sharing your feedback. It is our pleasure to learn that our accommodation,facilities, food and service are up to your standard and our staff had left you a really good impression. It is our job and responsibility to help every guest and try our best to satisfy their needs. Thank you again for sharing your kind words and we look forward to welcoming your back in the near future!

Reviewed 23 September 2019

Beautiful appearance with the lack of a 5 star hotel standard. Here are my THREE complaints: 1. Very poor service on September 18th at the breakfast buffet when I ask for a frenshly squeezed juice, the service person refused to provide the service for me even though the squeeze equipments and fruits are present to provide the service. Very disappointing. 2. At the bar, they do not have any standard on the quantity of the poured wine. I order a 6 ounces glass of wine, they gave me only two ounces. I complaint to the bartender why so little wine. The bartender said sorry and just added a few more drops but still way below the 6 ounces standard. I am surprised that they do not have any standard with their wine services. Whereas,the American standard are 6 or 9 ounces per glass of wine. 3. At the time of my check out they want to charge me an extra $30RMB because one of the smallest towel was dirty. Which was so ridiculuous and I refused to pay the $30RMB because it is not my duty to clean the towel it should be the basic sevices of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Navigator488005
wandareignAliceYang, 公关经理 at Wanda Reign Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2019

Dear Guest,Greeting from Wanda Reign Chengdu! First and foremost, I would like to thank you for choosing Wanda Reign Chengdu as your travel destination; I also thank you for taking time to share your stay experience with us. We have received your suggestions and conveyed to related departments, we will carry out breakfast buffet service and beverage trainings to employee in order to provide sufficient and effective service to our guest in the future. And we are sorry that we need you to pay the towel cleaning fee, because the towel is stained that it cannot be cleaned, it can only be discarded. We hope you will understand. Please be rest assured, we treat your feedback extremely important, because we believe, only our loyal guest, like you, to tell us where we did good and where we should improve, this is the most important way to help us become stronger and stand out from these days competition! I’m looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 2 September 2019

I have called this hotel before and asked some questions about the room and executive lounge.To my surprise,the stuff who answered the phone was not sure and not very clear for their hotel’s policy,and then Im trying to email this hotel,till now I haven't get any response,that's not a happy experience...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NZEdward
Roam39501136887, Public Relations Manager at Wanda Reign Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to write a feedback. We do feel sorry on your imperfect experience with us. We have received your suggestions and conveyed to related departments, we will strengthen staff training for hotel knowledge and policy. But we are so sorry for we haven’t received any English emails during this week. You can send email to: reservation.chengdu@wandahotels.com, if you have any question. Thanks for your feedback, it is always important for us to receive constructive criticism in order for us to take the appropriate action for improvement. Our main intention is to make our guest’s stayed as much comfortable as possible whilst away from home. We look forward to welcoming you once more to the hotel in the near future.