All reviews the club lounge flair bar guest recognition ladies and gentlemen club manager exceptional hotel nespresso machine best hotel i have ever stayed beautiful hotel the general manager little touches luxury hotel chinese restaurant star service tianfu square room upgrade high tech
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and myself celebrated our wedding anniversary at the hotel. Service and individual care was exemplary. We ate in the Chinese restaurant in the hotel and it was excellent. Club lounge always ready to go the extra mile.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Marcel_RCCD, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jock1957,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking your time to give us feedback. We are very pleasant to learn that you had a wonderful time during your stay and memorable wedding anniversary at the Ritz Carlton Chengdu. I will share your comments with Chinese Restaurant & Club Team to keep all ladies & gentlemen being encouraged.

Thank you again . All ladies & gentlemen at the Ritz Carlton are looking forward to welcoming you to back to stay us.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Always the high standard of service and good location. The breakfast is the highlight and really impressive, remix the western and eastern culture, also remains the traditional spicy local food.
Chef ANDY helped us a lot in introducing us to explore and try the different flavors of local food, very good service. we had a very nice experience here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Marcel_RCCD, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear YUANYUAN R,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking your time to give us feedback. I am more than delighted to learn that you had a wonderful time at Spices and Chef Andy provided detailed service for you. I will share your comments with Chef Andy & Team to keep all ladies & gentlemen being encouraged.

Also please do come to try our Chinese Restaurant for local Sichuan food and Cantonese food, as well as the Dining Room for Mediterranean food, I’m sure you will have another wonderful experience too.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Cassie was impeccable in her service. She set up my room with balloons and a complimentary cake upon finding out that it was my wedding anniversary from my husband, who isn’t on the trip with me. After wards, I needed help to fix my backpack as the zip had spoilt. I had back to back meetings and emailed Cassie for help. She was so prompt to pick up my backpack from my room, had it fixed and washed! And returned to me within one day. Thank you for going out of your way to assist me! Really appreciate it. :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear tohjiaxin,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking your time to give us feedback. I am more than delighted to learn that Cassie offered personal and attentive service to provide guest an memorable experience, and this is what Ritz Carlton brand striving for as always. I will share your comments with Cassie & Team to keep all ladies & gentlemen being encouraged.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

The professional service and attention to detail by hotel staff and driver, Frank and Jake at Ritz-Carlton Chengdu was outstanding. Frank called and text messaged to ensure I connected with Jake. Jake was equally attentive. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Marcel_RCCD, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Nicholas M,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking your time to give us feedback. I am more than delighted to learn that Frank & Jake offered detailed and attentive service to provide guest an memorable experience, and this is what Ritz Carlton brand striving for as always. I will share your comments with Frank, Jake & Team to keep all ladies & gentlemen being encouraged.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights and it is a truly exceptional hotel. Beautiful club level room
on the 40th floor, very spacious and luxurious. The breakfast was superb both on the 25th and in the club Lounge. But what makes the difference is the level of service in this hotel. There is always someone around to help and with a big smile (this is not always the case in China). Big thanks to Kris in the lounge who was always helpful with a big smile on his face. the training of staff in this hotel is a big success.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Marcel_RCCD, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear bubble177,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking your time to give us feedback. We are very pleasant to learn that you had a wonderful time during your stay, most importantly I am very glad to know due to our excellent service, we’ve create a Ritz-Carlton guest for life. I will share your comments with Team & Kris to keep all ladies & gentlemen being encouraged.