Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
eDreamsUS$141
PricelineUS$141
TravelocityUS$141
2,027 results
All reviews the executive lounge tianfu square man ho restaurant breakfast and happy hour perfect stay concierge team hotel room is chunxi road walking distance convenient location five star hotel breakfast buffet shopping area st regis caroline loki properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021

Hotel:
- Status recognized, got upgraded and club lounge has great food.
- Attentive staff and check in seamless
- Clean and spacious rooms.

The best part is location, here's why
- Walking distance to Tiafu square and subway. Direct line to East Railway station (15 min subway ride) to catch the highspeed trains to e.g. Emeishan and Leshan
- Walking distance to People's Park
- Usually got a Didi within 5 minutes
- 30 min to airport with Didi (more convenient than subway)

We really enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: April 2021
2  Thank Ailton007
Aileen Zheng, Other at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2021

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your amazing review about your stay with us at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu. Our team is glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in our hotel. It is our honor to hear that you had the great hospitality experience here. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

My friend highly recommended this hotel to me so I chose it as my Marriott experience in Chengdu.

However, the whole experience was only just fine.

As an elite member, I don’t feel very much valued by the hotel. My room was facing a construction site and the noisy work started at 08:00 in the morning.

The happy hour at the lounge was good. A few local special dishes were served.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Aileen Zheng, Other at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear Hejunjun, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us in JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu, we have noted your comments regarding your “just fine” experience. I am sorry to hear that, your feedback has been shared with the team, and definitely, as our elite member your feedback is greatly valued and may we thank you once again for choosing to stay with JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu.

Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

Best location in the CHENDU city. It’s in the city center and it’s near everything.
The staff was very friendly, helpful and professional.
Especially Karry and Wendy. They were very helpful and they accommodated all my needs during my stay. They are Super efficient on dealing with my lost item. They kept up with the high service standard of JW Marriott.
I’m a Marriott gold member for 7 years already. I’d say You won’t be disappointed to choose this one.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Aileen Zheng, Other at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Dear dengkel2016, Thank you very much for your amazing review about your stay with us at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu. Our team is glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in our hotel. It is our honor to hear that you had the great hospitality experience here. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 22 September 2020

Very dishonest, dirty and bad stuff

They stole my things.

They harassed me.

They destroyed my last chance to leave China

They almost killed an innocent life a few times

They don't care about its customers

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Aileen Zheng, Other at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

Dear IneedJustice, Thank you for taking the time to share your review on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to have you here, I am sorry for any inconvenient and please be assured that this is not our usual standard of service we delivery within the hotel and as guest feedback is of utmost importance to us, your feedback has been shared with the team to avoid such situation to reoccur. Your feedback is greatly valued and may we thank you once again for choosing to stay with JW Marriott Chengdu.

Reviewed 5 August 2020

I have visited Chengdu many times in the past, but it is my first time to staying at this hotel (given that there are many Marriott hotels in the city) – I am very impressed and glad that I made the right choice. The hotel is clean and right in the heart of city (150 meters away from subway). As a high-tier member of Marriott, I had a chance to visit their executive lounge. I was also impressed the services, especially, their happy hours. They provide at least 8 hot and varieties of cold dishes. All the staffs in the lounge are motive (all the tables are spotless), Rainie went out her way to help me no matter big or small. I look forward to returning this property when I back to Chengdu in the future.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank TomF3381
Aileen Zheng, Other at JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2020

Dear TomF3381, Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Hotel Chengdu as your home in Chengdu and share your experience with the TripAdvisor community. I'm very happy to know that you have been well cared by our colleagues including Rainie. Once again, thank you for your recommendation and kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.