“Wow, too much fun!”

Korona Grill House
Ranked #26 of 1,145 Restaurants in Qingdao
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Grill
Reviewed 28 February 2016

Just two of us and I ordered both types of ribs. The server said it was too much food but we ate it all. Both were excellent. After eating at this restaurant I went back on TripAdvisor and gave a thumbs up to everyone that took the time to tell me how good this place is. We had a wonderful BBQ time. My best BBQ in China so far. Much better than a lot of BBQ I have eaten in the USA (home for me). Cold beer and ribs with French fries. I felt right at home and really enjoyed myself. For a laugh take a look at the before and after pictures of our ribs. Enjoy!!

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Half priced ribs..... No need to say anymore... With two types to choose from: Memphis (Dry) or Kansas City (Wet/Saucy) styled ribs. They are bound to please even the pickiest eaters. Not to mentioned the massive portion size!! Do your tastebuds a favor and check this place out.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank Justin E
Reviewed 10 June 2015

From the outside it looked a bit rundown but inside wasn't too shabby. The menu looked great, lots of extensive options.
However the waitress who took are order made a mistake and brought us something that we didn't order. She didn't want to lose face and instead of dealing with the situation professionally she started to argue that we had to pay for it anyway. It wasn't until we requested to speak to the manager that she had a sudden change of heart. I should add that we can all speak Chinese and had a Chinese person with us so communication wasn't the problem.
The food itself was a Chinese attempt at American food but missed the mark, was bland and overpriced. It seemed popular with Chinese customers who probably think it's good but for anyone that knows what the food SHOULD taste like it's likely to disappoint.
Lastly when we asked for the bill we were ignored by the staff for some time and it's not easy to get a taxi from the restaurant as it's down a side street. I should really give it a terrible-poor review but by Chinese standards it's fairly average.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 16 March 2015

Have a large menu which is overpriced based on quality, the service is average food need the attention and supervision of a good chef

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 13 January 2015

The beer was cold, the meat well cooked and the portions huge. All in all not the most delicate cuisine but friendly staff and the US diner style furnishings make it a good western option in Qingdao.

Date of visit: January 2015