Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$78
US$78
US$62
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$78
eDreamsUS$62
Prestigia.comUS$80
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2019

I was surprised by the hotel. We didn’t have much choice, because this hotel is the closest to the conference, but ended up being a nice surprise.
Not a Sheraton, but close enough.
Good choices on breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank In H
Reviewed 27 October 2019

The hotel is nice, and the beds are comfortable, but...

The first room I was assigned was 29 degrees C. I turned the A/C way down and left for an hour. When I came back, it was still 28 degrees, even though the outside temperature had dropped dramatically. They moved me to another room, which was 24 degrees C. Again, I turned the A/C way down, and left it set there for 2 days. The coolest the room ever got was 23 degrees. While this was bearable, I am used to sleeping in 19-20 degrees at the most.

The staff could offer no relief, and only assured me that the weather would cool off. But that doesn't work when the windows don't open. My second room had a secondary unit in the corner, but it wouldn't cool the room either - all it did was blow warm air. I might understand if this was the middle of summer, but it was late October (and it was definitely cooler outside than inside the whole time I was in Qingdao).

Breakfast was good, staff was friendly, and the rooms were clean. I just expect more from a Marriott.

Next time I come to Qingdao, I'll find another hotel, unless it's the dead of winter, and A/C won't be needed.

I would like to give the hotel a better rating for service and value, but without A/C, it isn't much of a value to me.

Room tip: Perhaps the lower rooms would not be as hot?
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank rhodeweary
ChloeZ77, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao, West Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2019

Dear guest,thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao, West Coast and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction.
Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the same case will not happen again in the future.
Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Qingdao.

Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

The hotel was far from city center, but can be approached easily by public transportation, and you can just take a walk to the beach directly. The diner buffet was great, the garlic roasted oysters were delicious.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2019

looks as modern and great hotel, but Four Points by Sheraton does not mean SHERATON. We stayed there because it is prestigeous to stay there. Close to our business partner. Location was decided not by us..... Plenty of unproperly working facilities. On check out day only 1 lift of 6 was working. All over was very cold. Design of room seems to be great, but when you start to use yo see that it is not so comfortable. Not sure if stay there again

Room tip: rooms with sea view have really nice relaxing view
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ChloeZ77, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao, West Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao, West Coast and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

I painstakingly managed to get an email contact of the hotel from SPG customer service, but my emails to the hotel regarding my reservation were ignored.

There seems to be no other way to reach out to this hotel for someone who does not live in Mainland China as they only have a telephone number

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
ChloeZ77, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao, West Coast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2018

Dear Yun Yun L, thank you for your comments and we took your comments seriously, we welcome every guest and we would like to contact with guests by different way, like email, telephone and wechat, also there is no difference to talk with foreign guests and local guests, both Chinese and English speaking are available, we hope see you in the future.