“Good Customer Service”

Blacksun Resturant & Pub
Ranked #28 of 1,132 Restaurants in Qingdao
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I came here for dinner with a friend one night, it was very good food cooked to a really good standard. The waiters and waitresses were very attentive, helpful and polite.
I have eaten here before and I will still recommend The Black Sun and continue to eat here myself

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I came here with a friend for lunch, as usual the food was very good, When I first got there I was served immediately with water and a menu however as I was waiting for a friend to join me, I thought I would have a drink while I was waiting, my drink came very quick but there is also where the quick service finished as soon as my friend joined me we found it hard to attract a waitress, so we ended up helping ourselves to the menus then waited 15 mins for the waitress to come and take our order. Then after the mean we thought we would have a coffee once again we had to get the menu ourselves. I would visit again as the food is always very good, but the service alwasy seems to be slow.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

If you are staying in Qingdao nearby the airport and looking for western food, this is a great choice!!

The staff is friendly, attentive, and most of them speak a decent amount of English.

Appetizers, pizza, burgers, steaks, pasta, and various Asian dishes, along with a nice selection of beers and whiskey. All of the food is pretty good - keep in mind, you're at a bar, not a 5-star restaurant.

The patio is nice, but can get a little windy in the evening, so if you like to sit outside during spring/summer/fall, bring a light jacket!

Reviewed 18 June 2016

If you are in the area you should visit The Blacksun. Good food which is mainly western. Good beer and friendly staff are found in the clean pleasant environment. Outside seating not too close to the road is an added bonus.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Great food and good choice on menu. Lovely atmosphere- we were upstairs in a cubby and was lovely! Staff really friendly and could speak English well.