Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
Destinia.comUS$109
8,212 results
All reviews horizon club old wing service manager excellent hotel business trip home away from home breakfast buffet f b noodles chinese restaurant valley yum goto lounge tina china zhu
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Cassia from the reception desk was very hospitable and helpful. She was professional in checking in our family of 7. The whole check in process went very smooth. We love the hotel lobby layout especially the rooms that we stayed. We would definitely come back here in the near future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
SLQCHINA, 总经理 at Shangri-La Qingdao, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2018

Dear Roam47144411577,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, Qingdao. I am so happy to read your detailed message, highlighting your enjoyable experiences through your journey. Our colleagues focused on create incredible memories for our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at various Shangri-la hotels over the last 20 over years. I would rate this hotel has the best service level within Shangri-la group!

Few facts, 1. all staffs are smiling with very positive attitudes 2. pay attentions to the details. They even notice extra bottles of shower gels are needed without asking.

Kenta, a manager at the hotel provides us with very good service which makes us feel like staying home!I have stayed various Shangri-la hotels over the last 20 over years. I would rate this hotel has the best service level within Shangri-la group!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank DavidYangHIT
SLQCHINA, 总经理 at Shangri-La Qingdao, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2018

Dear DavidYangHIT,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, Qingdao and taking your time to share your comments with us. I am delighted to read your detailed message about the hotel and I am trilled to know that our colleagues consistently go above-and-beyond to ensure your experiences are enjoyable and memorable. It will be my great pleasure to share your fantastic comments with our team, to thank them for their commitment to excellence.

Once again, thank you for your continuous support of Shangri-La group. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Tina Sui service manager of
Shangri-la qingdao is very helpful. Very cooperative. She made my stay very easy and comfortable. She helped me solve all my travel needs. She helped me navigate through my travel issues.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
SLQCHINA, 总经理 at Shangri-La Qingdao, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear Sightsee68429584384,

Thanks you for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, Qingdao and thank you for your comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your generous praises will be shared with our team in particular Tina Sui who has been singled out in your kind review.

Once again, thank you for your patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

Hotel's location is great in Qingdao with the subway station just right outside the front entrance. Taxis are abundant from the hotel lobby too. Staffs are very friendly and the lobby lounge bar is a great place to have a drink and relax with live music. The spa is very clean and tidy.

Room tip: New annex building has better sea view.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SLQCHINA, 总经理 at Shangri-La Qingdao, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear sftravellers94114:

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, Qingdao and thank you for your comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2018

I stayed for 4 nights to attend an exhibition. I had to wait for more than an hour for my room on arrival even though it was already 3.30 pm. Room is very well cleaned throughout the stay. Most of the staff were efficient with the exception of the concierge desk. It was always left unmanned. My special thanks to Ruby, the guest relations officer who was so helpful to deliver my ipad to the convention center for me as I couldn't get a taxi to go back to hotel to fetch it. She was all smiles when she arrived. I can't thank her enough - she went the extra mile. She also assisted me and my colleague with our check-in and walked us to the lift.

The staff at breakfast were very efficient and friendly even when they were all under pressure due to to long queues. Food at Cafe Yum was delicious.

Room attendants were very polite and things were delivered very fast. Good job!

Thanks also to Claire who came to ask about our stay after we had checked out. She also helped us call the driver. Keep up the good work! It is people like them who made our stay comfortable and we would surely be back.

Room tip: When in Qingdao it has to be Shangri-La. No place else
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SLQCHINA, 总经理 at Shangri-La Qingdao, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Trek824130,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, Qingdao and thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us.

Our colleagues are focused to create incredible memories for our guest and they consistently go above-and-beyond to ensure your experiences comfortable and memorable. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with our team, to thank them for their commitment to excellence.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.