Lowest prices for your stay
FourPoints.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$54
FindHotelUS$54
ZenHotels.comUS$114
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

I had stayed at this hotel about 6-7 years ago while in Qingdao, China for another project. I am happy to stay here again with a new project in the area. Unfortunately I did not have time to visit the micro brewery off the main lobby. This is definitely on my list for the next stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank TJ422
FourPoints_QD, 经理 at Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao Chengyang, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for selecting Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao, Chengyang as your preferred residence during your recent visit to Qingdao. We are happy to receive your comments and thank you very much for the positive remarks! We’re glad you had a taste of our warm, caring service. We look very much forward to welcoming you back in future!

Reviewed 31 October 2019

I have stayed at this hotel over 12 different times now. My first review of this hotel was above average, but based on my recent stay, I need to update my review.

The hotel feels very dated and not well maintained. Since coming to this property the first time over 5 years ago, I am disappointed that things have fallen so far downhill: the gym was not clean and staffed, the rooms smelled like smoke even though it was a non smoking floor, the HVAC unit in the rooms only spit out hot air even though it was super hot outside which made sleeping uncomfortable, the breakfast area wasn't staffed well, the rooms did not seem super clean, etc.

While this is still probably one of the better hotel options in Chengyang, I think I may try other hotels on my next trip.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank climbwithahelmet
FourPoints_QD, 经理 at Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao Chengyang, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you for selecting Fourpoints by Sheraton Qingdao Chengyang as your preferred residence during your recent visit to Qingdao. Please allow me to extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that we have caused. I have addressed the issues to take corrective measures in order to ensure that there is no reoccurrence in the future. We look very much forward to welcoming you back in future!

Reviewed 26 October 2019

Large busy hotel in Chengyang District. This is a long way from downtown Qingdao but the area has lots of restaurants and amenities nearby. Have stayed in this hotel several times and am always made welcome - but don't expect to find much English spoken. The rooms are large and well appointed and there is a selection of restaurants and a large lobby bar area. Easy access to and from the airport.

Room tip: I like upper floors where the rooms are spacious
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Chris H
FourPoints_QD, 经理 at Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao Chengyang, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2019

Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

This was my first stay at the Four points, it is a large hotel with impressive lobby area.

I was a bit disappointed with the room to be honest, felt quite dated both decor and maintenance with broken tiles in bathroom - also had dispensers for soap etc which is not what I’d expect from a hotel in this category.

Room itself was comfortable and good size and breakfast ok.

Trip type: Travelled on business
FourPoints_QD, 经理 at Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao Chengyang, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2019

Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

The hotel is modern and rooms are very comfortable and maintained. Restaurant provides a good range of food, mainly breakfast for me, and the bar area is a relaxing point for end of the day. Recommend to any Visitors to this area of Qingdao

2  Thank F4638FOsimonm
FourPoints_QD, 经理 at Four Points by Sheraton Qingdao Chengyang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2019