Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
Trip.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

Vista is a pretty hotel with best service. Thank for Phoebe's good service from the reception. The room was excellent with very nice sea view. We all got beautiful memories for this trip. A recommended place.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
binl198, Public Relations Manager at Wanda Vista Hotel Qingdao Movie Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Dear guest, I am very pleased to read your positive and encouraging comments, particularly for Phoebe. I have no doubt your compliments will go a long way towards motivating our employees to continuously maintain and exceed our guests' expectations. I hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2019 via mobile

Exceptional room. Very clean and good facility. Great service. Gavin at the front desk was really helpful.

Very cute neighboutghood and good location.

Highly recommended for vacation staying. Will come back

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
binl198, 公關經理 at Wanda Vista Hotel Qingdao Movie Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2019

Dear guest, I am very pleased to read your positive and encouraging comments, particularly for Gavin and I will ensure that he is recognized accordingly. I have no doubt your compliments will go a long way towards motivating our employees to continuously maintain and exceed our guests' expectations. I hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 March 2019

Great place to stay. Modern hotel,new,extremely clean. Staff were knowledgeable and helpful . Gavin at the reception was very helpful. I’m really satisfied.Great experience。Definitely would come back.

Room tip: Non smoking
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Bobbyxia
binl198, 公關經理 at Wanda Vista Hotel Qingdao Movie Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2019

Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

Amidst the luxurious hotels in bustling cities in China, Wanda Vista Qingdao Movie Metropolis is unique where tranquility & serenity is unmatched.

Fronting Yellow Sea (hopefully I am right), it is very relaxing with the breeze and scenic view.

Details from the lobby to the room are masterfully designed. The best part I love is the jogging track encompassing the movie metropolis, yacht club and numerous hotels in the area.

Will put up 4 nights here but the first night has already been mesmerizing.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
binl198, 公關經理 at Wanda Vista Hotel Qingdao Movie Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2019

Dear guest, thank you for you choosing Qingdao Movie Metropolis Wanda Vista Hotel. I hope we have the opportunity to be at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

译文
This is a amazing place, very beautiful and comfortable, and all the staff are very enthusiastic, especially thanks to Joyce upgrade the room, angel aris arranged fruit for me, and it was a happy trip,hope have a chance come back again

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
binl198, 公關經理 at Wanda Vista Hotel Qingdao Movie Metropolis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear guest, thank you for you choosing Wanda Vista Qingdao Movie Metropolis. We are very glad that you have a very pleasant experience here.We hope you will also have a wonderful experience in your next stay and look forward to see you soon.