All reviews spacious room i highly recommend this hotel market cafe star hotel excellent hotel the club lounge pleasant stay train station central location room service short stay the hotel staff shopping mall wanda city china jack
Reviewed 1 October 2015

Excellent hotel! The facility itself is absolutely beautiful and the staff is wonderful. Probably the most accommodating experience I've ever had. Only negative was the internet speed in the guest rooms... connectivity is better in the lobby and other public places, but still a little slow (especially if you're used to very fast internet).

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
AuYongHY, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Jinan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Thank you taking the time to write a kind review on TripAdvisor. I will make sure to pass along your compliments to our associates as we continue to work towards enhancing our guest experience. As for the our WiFi, we are finalizing our upgrade package with our vendors and hopefully you will have a different experience when you return in the near future.
Yours Sincerely
Au Yong

Reviewed 18 August 2015

This hotel was excellent, the room was great, there was a very good breakfast and excellent location, Lifts were efficient and Wifi worked well, I would happily return and recommend to others, good value.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2015

...but otherwise really good. Our room faced the city, but the windows were quite dirty. There were lovely vases and other bric-a-brac on a shelf near the desk, but although the front of the shelf was dusted, there was dust surrounding the vases and behind them. This is a minor complaint, but makes one wonder if all the cleaning were not a "spit and polish" type.

Our room was a nice size, and the Wi-fi worked well. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good.

Would we stay at this Hyatt again? Probably.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2015

It's a nice hotel, but the service was really slow. My room smelled like poo, and twice I was unable to open the room door because the key card didn't work. It is supposed to be a luxury hotel, and although it looks good, beauty is only skin dep.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Brendan Stephen... C
Reviewed 3 May 2015

I often stay at the Hyatt in Jinan. The facilities are first class and my experience staying at the Hyatt is very good. I especially like using the the gym because they have all the exercise machines that suits me. The wide selection of breakfast is just what I need before starting the day.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business