“An italien restaurant in china”

Biscotti Italian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 869 Restaurants in Jinan
Price range: US$15 - US$77
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Biscotti Italian Restaurant presents you the flavor of Italy. Through the transparent cold room, choose your favorite salami, Parma ham and cheese. Select your favorite ingredients for your Pizza and get it freshly baked in front of you! The home-made Biscotti can not be missed.
Ludvika
“An italien restaurant in china”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

It is nice after been working a full day to have a special place to have a nice dinner and relax. This place is Biscotti. The nice atmosphere and great food makes your dinner quite fulfilling.
Also the italien music in the background is not to high.
I have not tried everything on the meny. But they have a lot to choose from.
Even if it is not from italy a strongly recommend the black angus beef from australia. It is so good.
This restaurant has my full recommendation.

• Visited April 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Munich, Germany
“Biscotti......an oasis in Jinan !!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

I'm coming from Munich in Germany and I'm a long staying guest in Sofitel since November last year. I visited the Biscotti Restaurant on the first evening of my arrival here in Jinan already and enjoyed the delightful atmosphere straightaway. All kind of the offered foods, like seafood, steak or pasta dishes I can recommend, especially I like the excellent tasteful pizzas.....and not to forget the brilliant red wines.The service is rather professional and obliging, speaking a pretty good english (...what is not just normal in China), especially to mention Miss Ivy who makes my dinner here as comfortable and amusing as possible whenever.
In December last year the Biscotti was booked exclusively for our company Christmas dinner .............it was really a good choice.
Even though I like the Chinese food in general it's in the meantime a must for me to come here at least once a week.
With my best recommendations Robert G.

• Visited March 2012
Alberta, Canada
“A great place to get a taste of home”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

A great place to get a taste of home. I did not enjoy the Steak, but the pasta's and Pizza are excellent. The staff is extremely attentive, and they grow their own herbs.

Visited October 2011
Sao Paulo, SP
“delicious and tasty”
Reviewed 13 January 2012

i went with my parents, and we liked so much, we ate pizza it was very delicious, the space is very confortable.

• Visited January 2012
Kotka, Finland
“Just Perfect”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Very professional staff who ensured that visit is most enjoyable. Food was excellent, they even have their own pizza oven. Antipastos were tasty and prepared on spot. Here you can find even cheese which is not so common in China.

• Visited December 2011