2,466 results
All reviews horizon club owen bruck nora qingdao lounge gym location floor
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

So I really like the ideas atmosphere of this place, it's been amazing for me of staying here, and the girl called Miya who's working at the buffet is a really nice lady, she showed her hospitality to us and amazed us with her smile! Jackie was also really good who's working at the front desk.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Karen W, Communications Executive at Shangri-La Hotel Ji'nan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Thank you for staying at Shangri-La Hotel, Jinan. Appreciate your good comments. To delight our guests every time by creating engaging experiences straithgt from our hearts is Shangri-la Mission.
We are glad to know you really enjoy the stay with us, looking forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 1 July 2018

This is a nice hotel located next to several hot tourist spots, and with a beautiful view of the city square. It is very convenient for tourists. It is also one of the newest luxury hotels in the city. As a Shangri-la Diamond member I am entitled to eat in the Horizon Club Lounge, but this was a few occasions I chose to eat breakfast in the Cafe. The current deputy manager was a Food & Beverage Director in another Shangri-la hotel so he has a good taste with managing restaurant. They have a team of highly motivated people dedicated to be the best they can be. I think this hotel has great potential and I would not hesitate to go back again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TopGun1995
Karen W, Communication Executive at Shangri-La Hotel Ji'nan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Best Regards~

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

As a super picky guest, I have to admit the buffet was so much better than I excepted! The food was above average, with vary options. Sea food, western food and they provide Jinan local food as well. What I loved most is their service. The employees are extremely friendly and helpful. James Zhang at the beverage bar is the best among all, he treats guests as friends, but with full respects, it makes us felt so welcomed. Also special thanks to Fiona and Tony, they were awesome too.

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Karen W, Communications Executive at Shangri-La Hotel Ji'nan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Wendy:

Best regards!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing and excellent service , loved the food and the atmosphere aswell as the staff , James Zhang really gave us excellent service and we will definitely come again

The dinner menu was amazing all round with amazing starters , main course and dessert !!!

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Karen W, Communications Executive at Shangri-La Hotel Ji'nan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear guest,

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Very good service by Miya, good food selection ,she introduces Jinan for me and my family, my omelette is not cooked well,she asked a new one for me.here is clean and immaculate.Very good experience in Shanghai-la. Thank you .

Dear DR Moosa,