1,137 results
All reviewstrain stationbit datedchoose this hotela wonderful stayimperial palacedecent hotelcommunicate in englishchinese foodfront desk staffother hotelsbuffet breakfastshopping mallthe club loungeshangrilogoessentialshairdryer
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Really an excellent option, besides of two of the most exclusive Malls in the city ("Shopping Heaven"), and also with direct exit to the Taiyuan Street which has above and uderground a long way of any kind of stores. Location is also very good for Railway Station and some supermarkets. About the quality of meals it exceed the average and attention of personnel makes you feel so comfortable. Facilities are really complete as you can see everything inside including a complete kitchen, living room, big bed and even a washing machine. The price is very accessible according with all the services that the hotel offer. I want to say special thanks for Marie Ma and the girl in the cooking area which were very nice always, they give the extra added value!. Totally recommended, if can you should to be here!

Room Tip: Vista a la avenida principal o a calle Taiyuan de preferencia.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank RogerLC1
HJSY, General Manager at Hotel Jen Shenyang by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2017

Dear guests,
I would like to thank you for chooseing our hotel, Hotel Jen Shenyang (formerly Traders Hotel Shenyang) !HotelJen offers easy and efficient service and attentive care to the guests, while at the same time providing them with the most practical local tourist information. HotelJen offers a great choice for both business and leisure travelers alike, eliminating the need between the two tourist destinations, even for business trips, and looking forward to welcoming you. For more information please pay attention to hotel WeChat "HotelJen Shenyang.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Came back to Shenyang this year and still choose this hotel. Nice location with shops around, the atmosphere is good, especially while the staff is recognizing you as a repeat guest. This is one of the reason I keep staying back here. You will get more than a room, it's the genuine feeling from the staff! The concierge and front desk service are exeptional! Very attentive. Will still be my only choice when I come back to Shenyang.

Room Tip: high floor, non smoking, corner room, my preference, hope other people will like as well
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jason Z
HJSY, General Manager at Hotel Jen Shenyang by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback for our hotel! It is glad to see that you were spend a wonderful experience in our hotel and hope in the future day you will still choose to stay in our hotel, wish you a happy weekends.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

It was my first visit to mainland China. It’s for business but I heard Shenyang’s winter is very beautiful. I actually only choose hotel jen because it was close to the train station. I need to go to Dalian couple times when I stay in Shenyang. The location could not be better. However, this hotel surprised me so much. When I first arrived the hotel. They have some kind of Christmas charity selling in the lobby. The front desk staff told me it was for poor kids. I was so touched by that and of cause I need to buy some flower for my room and support this wonderful event. The room itself was a little bit aged. When I mention it to the lobby manager. She kindly show me some new rooms. The new room cost more but I like it very much. So I choose to change to the new room. I love the dec and everything in it. I could not help take some pics. It’s so detailed, everything was just hit my taste. The breakfast was wonderful. Staffs were nice. On the day I checked out, they pull out the Christmas tree already. It was so beautiful and so homey. I love this hotel. It feels like home. Highly recommended!!!!!

Room Tip: Corner room was big but chilly, new room was wonderful.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Sukey0324
HJSY, General Manager at Hotel Jen Shenyang by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your highly recommended feed back to our hotel!The day you arrived it was our Charity Events for poor school kids and our hotel hold this kinds of events twice to three time a year, how lucky you are! Also thank you for your kind heart for these kids.Hope every thing goes well.
Looking forward your next come!

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Excellent service provided by staff, staff was able to assist me with finding my lost phone even after I checked out from hotel and was able to located the phone in a very short amount of time. Well done!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Zyleon

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback for our hotel.Our hotel is belongs to Shangri-la Hotels and Resorts.We will always offer the best service quality to improve our guests' experience.Looking forward your next come.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Fortunately I spent another 2 nights at this hotel, and it was great! From the moment I arrived until the moment I departed, everything was super as last.The room/ hotel was very clean and well appointed.The hotel concierge staffs were courteous, and spoke perfect English. They were helpful with directions and recommendations for my colleagues. Definitely a hotel that exceeds in class and customer service.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
distribution t, General Manager at Hotel Jen Shenyang by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Thank you very much for your reply and such a high evaluation to the Hotel Jen Shenyang!The hotel has been committed to provide "Family" feeling to every in house guest, sincerely look forward to your next coming!