1,161 results
All reviewstrain stationbit datedchoose this hotela wonderful stayimperial palacedecent hotelcommunicate in englishchinese foodfront desk staffother hotelsbuffet breakfastshopping mallthe club loungeshangribinglogoessentials
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Came back to Shenyang this year and still choose this hotel. Nice location with shops around, the atmosphere is good, especially while the staff is recognizing you as a repeat guest. This is one of the reason I keep staying back here. You will get more than a room, it's the genuine feeling from the staff! The concierge and front desk service are exeptional! Very attentive. Will still be my only choice when I come back to Shenyang.

Room Tip: high floor, non smoking, corner room, my preference, hope other people will like as well
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jason Z
HJSY, General Manager at Hotel Jen Shenyang by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback for our hotel! It is glad to see that you were spend a wonderful experience in our hotel and hope in the future day you will still choose to stay in our hotel, wish you a happy weekends.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

It was my first visit to mainland China. It’s for business but I heard Shenyang’s winter is very beautiful. I actually only choose hotel jen because it was close to the train station. I need to go to Dalian couple times when I stay in Shenyang. The location could not be better. However, this hotel surprised me so much. When I first arrived the hotel. They have some kind of Christmas charity selling in the lobby. The front desk staff told me it was for poor kids. I was so touched by that and of cause I need to buy some flower for my room and support this wonderful event. The room itself was a little bit aged. When I mention it to the lobby manager. She kindly show me some new rooms. The new room cost more but I like it very much. So I choose to change to the new room. I love the dec and everything in it. I could not help take some pics. It’s so detailed, everything was just hit my taste. The breakfast was wonderful. Staffs were nice. On the day I checked out, they pull out the Christmas tree already. It was so beautiful and so homey. I love this hotel. It feels like home. Highly recommended!!!!!

Room Tip: Corner room was big but chilly, new room was wonderful.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Sukey0324
HJSY, General Manager at Hotel Jen Shenyang by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your highly recommended feed back to our hotel!The day you arrived it was our Charity Events for poor school kids and our hotel hold this kinds of events twice to three time a year, how lucky you are! Also thank you for your kind heart for these kids.Hope every thing goes well.
Looking forward your next come!

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Excellent service provided by staff, staff was able to assist me with finding my lost phone even after I checked out from hotel and was able to located the phone in a very short amount of time. Well done!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Zyleon

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback for our hotel.Our hotel is belongs to Shangri-la Hotels and Resorts.We will always offer the best service quality to improve our guests' experience.Looking forward your next come.

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Fortunately I spent another 2 nights at this hotel, and it was great! From the moment I arrived until the moment I departed, everything was super as last.The room/ hotel was very clean and well appointed.The hotel concierge staffs were courteous, and spoke perfect English. They were helpful with directions and recommendations for my colleagues. Definitely a hotel that exceeds in class and customer service.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
distribution t, General Manager at Hotel Jen Shenyang by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Thank you very much for your reply and such a high evaluation to the Hotel Jen Shenyang!The hotel has been committed to provide "Family" feeling to every in house guest, sincerely look forward to your next coming!

Reviewed 9 October 2016

We had a 4- night stay Sept 29- Oct 3 in a “Deluxe King accommodation- no breakfast" booked through the Hotel Jen website. The hotel is nicely centralized to shop & eat. The Shenyang train station a couple minutes walking distance. Basically this was our main criteria for choosing Hotel Jen.
On arrival, our check-in was prompt, and despite a small issue with our room on the 18th floor, we were immediately given a much better room on the 22nd floor. No blinking by the hotel... a very professional front desk in my opinion.
Everything good with our room. Clean as clean can be. Shower good. The room view was excellent as it faced the busy Zhonghua street side. Television has a wealth of English listening channels.
Dinner. Choices paramount... like everywhere. We ended up taking our taste buds to local mall restaurants on Taiyuan Pedestrian Street... like adjacent to the hotel. Pricing was surprisingly cheap considering the great quality of our choices. If fun is to be incorporated into dinner, there is a lot of “street food” available. The qualities must be pretty good as quite a few of these street vendors were very busy. Seating is always available or near, by the way.
Breakfast. We decided at $14 per, we would try our first morning. My wife & I thought okay.. nothing exceptional to merit that $28 cost for the morning meal. Not a difficult decision to make on Taiyuan St. Coffee readily available.
Amusements. For me, Zhongshan Park was a very nice visit on the Day of October1. The photo opportunities presented well. On prior Shenyang visits we did the touristy things with all major things Shenyang. This visit was more in tune with people enjoying Taiyuan Pedestrian Street.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
distribution t, General Manager at Hotel Jen Shenyang by Shangri-La, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Shenyang.
We are happy to hear that the Hotel Jen Shenyang is your favorite hotel in Shenyang. Many guests highly appreciate the close location to the Shenyang train station as well as the international and local shops nearby.
We hope to see you soon during your next stay in Shenyang.