See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Things have gotten a lot better since 2006. Office is clean and the couches have no holes. The rooms are alot cleaner rugs are clean and beds are clean towels have no hair. Yes for you that have complain. You seem to be nit picking at everything. Prices are great. And staff is friendly. Question. Do you ever go in and show apperioation or leave a tip for the staff or maid. I do. Your room doesnt get clean by its self you know. And a thank you for my stay to the staff or how are you. Buts a smile on there face. I know this place will see me again and i will recommend my family and friends

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We had relatives stay and they left after one hour. The room was disgusting: Smelly, dirty, you name it. I don't think they clean after each guest. I can't see why anyone would chose to stay here. Not acceptable and nothing redeeming.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2016

Needed a local hotel just for two nights , The The room was not clean, towel has very visible hairs on it , I didn't use them, hot water is good, but the shower head is not good. microwave had used food wrap inside, no Kleenex in the room, has refrigerator in the room, this is a plus, wifi is very fast. anyway,Sorry but I would not return due to the cleanses .

Room Tip: If you like to stay, just bring your Owen towels. Other should be passable.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Needed a local hotel just for one night to sleep. The room was dirty and run down. The plumbing made noise when you tried to take a shower and the pillow had a stain on it. Sorry but I would not return.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank lrapetrie
Reviewed 25 August 2016

So....I guess when you book trips via travelocity or priceline's "express" booking for lower rated hotels, you get what you get and you don't get upset. But I didn't get upset. I got sick! This motel appears clean from the outside. The office is clean and there is a free coffee, free breakfast, and allegedly - free wifi and cable (good luck with that. The TV got one channel and it was a 24 hour ad for a deep fryer). The staff was responsive, but ultimately, didn't really care. And, I got fleas. And my allergies kicked up such that I couldn't stop itching and slept in the car. So, folks, here's how it is with travel today. Anything under about $125/night is a dump. I'd go so far as to say this was closer to a "flop house" than a motel/travelodge. It got two stars for the clean bathroom and the breakfast and coffee. But the rooms are FILTHY. God knows how long it's been since those carpets were cleaned.

The owners are so cheap - I was essentially sleeping on a broken mattress. I was truly concerned about bedbugs. So, rather than replace the old, slanted, broken mattresses the owner just puts the plastic zip sheets around the box spring and mattress which are to discourage the transfer and appearance of bed bugs. I did not see any bed bugs. Most my itching at night was the 1960s air conditioner in the window spewing horrible gross air and the utter filth in the room. So, for $79 after tax and fees, this is what you get. I am old enough to remember a better day in travel where you could book a nice, clean Motel 6 or Super 8, or even a nice, family-owned travelodge where you had nice clean sheets and a good breakfast offered. We are musicians and travel a bit so I'm used to this and I can say, at least, it was a SAFE and SECURE place for our musical instruments and equipment. The car was the better choice for me, for sleeping, though.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business