All reviews breakfast buffet is stayed here one night star hotel non smoking room front desk staff cleanliness heavily english china city airport amenities gym
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here for many months this is, in my opinion, the best hotel in Changchun.
Staff are professional courteous and friendly. Food is good and the chefs are happy to prepare food specially to your liking. Thusday night Australian steak night is very good and heavily discounted for guests.
The hotel is not part of a big chain, almost like a family run hotel providing a more home from home service.
Well done Jin-An!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for some time and enjoyed it very much. Rooms are nice and clean, staff reacts quickly if you need something.

In the neighborhood you find small restaurants serving tasty local food.

We finished the evening in the lobby bar, very nice there. The breakfast buffet is huge and all fresh.

Will return in a week for the next meeting.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed at the Jin An for one night prior to a morning flight from Changchun Longjia Airport. We would absolutely stay there again.

Our room was spacious and had a nice view of the city. The bed was huge and comfy. The bathroom was pretty standard, with the all-important shower pressure not letting me down--I lingered quite a while.

The highlight of our stay might have been the breakfast spread. It costs about 100 yuan if not included with the room, and it is worth the price. Lots of fresh fruit, coffee, juice, and all the western breakfast standards, as well as Chinese (and maybe other) options.

Taxi to Longjia Airport from the hotel was just under 150 yuan and took about 35-40 minutes. There was some fairly heavy morning traffic in the city, so might be as quick as 30 minutes without traffic.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kazabu
Reviewed 28 December 2017

The beds are pillow top and very comfortable, something hard to find in China.
The breakfast buffet is fantastic, both chinese and western style foods available.
Several of the front desk staff speak enough good english to help with anything you need done, especially ordering taxis ,or directions to the train stations, etc.
You can have a wonderful massage in your room at a decent price. I found all the hotel staff very willing to please and they went out of their way to give you excellent service.
The hotel is beautifully decorated for Christmas and New Years. It is very cold this time of year, I would love to be here in the spring and summer as the town is beautifully planted with flowering trees, etc. But I'm spending Christmas with my son and fiancee so it's been a great trip. Great location for high-end shopping, and if ask they will tell you where the underground cheaper shopping is.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is good for business travellers because they provide shuttle going to office. There are also restaurants around and the mall is walking distance.

The room is clean and comfortable.
Breakfast has many choices and delicious.

I commend this hotel when they remembered my birthday and gave a cake during my first stay. That was very thoughtful.

Overall, I highly recommend this hotel in Changchun.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business