See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2017

The only good thing is LOCATION, other than that, nothing else. but remember there are quite a few (5 or 6 ) other hotels/resorts nearby like Holiday INN and you must pick other one.

Money exchange rate at the concourse was NOT available even though they have the panel to see on different currency rate. they claimed that something wrong with the banking system and they asked me to go to the town (about 15mins walk) where banks available, however it was a Sunday and I asked if bank opens and they said NO, then no further assistance was offer and I ran out of RMB.

Gym facilities - some of the gears broken
Wifi at the Lobby was not stable as well as Room Wifi
It wasn't that clean - when I returned to my room after the daily bedding and cleaning, a used tissue was on the floor (probably it was belong to me but hey they didn't clean it)

Swimming Pool was fine - just lack of chairs and bed.

Stay away and pick other

Room Tip: Do not pick " courtyard room" because courtyard was nothing
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Breakfast is apparently served from 07:00 - 10:00. We went at 09:00 and there was NOTHING LEFT. Hotel staff said it was our fault as we should have come down earlier even though we went an hour before breakfast ended! Many people shouting at restaurant staff due to no food. Room was dirty on checkin and bed was terribly uncomfortable with springs pushing through mattress. Hotel staff don't speak English. Loads of people complaining at front desk.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

The poorest hotel I have every stayed in. Period! You must book in advance. When we got there the room that we thought we booked was not available. Had to take other room, for more money! Without amenities that we paid for. Then next day to get what we thought we paid for, double the price. So stayed one night. Went to breakfast. Very busy.. Ok fine. Got a table, another young Chinese couple sat with us. They had same experience. Wanted to move to other hotel, or different room but same thing, way more Money. They are on budget so had to stay. The room we stayed in was in first building beside main building on main floor. A102 I think. There was black mold in bathroom, above the tile in shower, and in grout in shower tile. The mattress was the hardest I have ever seen. They should have just put plywood down with sheet over top. The place is complete shell game. Show nice pictures and then not even close when you get there. If my Mandarin speaking skills were any good at all. I would have went nuts on the management. They really should be ashamed of product that they are offering. I wish I new of website like TripAdvisor that I could write review in mandarin. I will get my girlfriend to try and find one. I don't mind a bad hotel room. But this is a blatant scam. Please stay away!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hughs289
Reviewed 15 December 2015

The only thing I loved about it-our view from the room- sea, lake and mountains view and it's stylish view. We didn't have a breakfast because it was very expensive so we needed to buy food in the grocery. The staff was unhelpful and frankly speaking not for the 5 star hotel. The water in swimming-pool was ok, but deep part of the swimming-pool is small. I will not recommend it. It's ok but not for leisure.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2015

was there with my mom, breakfast is typical chinese style,service same(((. just a plus of this hotel its just next to the beach and hotel stuff making sure you ll get place under umbrella . nice lake. terrible swimming pool but you can walk to hotel next to it and use their pool(which is very nice). during our stay is was some construction going on right on the beach side <so it was noisy all day long. Lets say if this hotel cost at least double less is ok,but for present price ,its just crazy to go there.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family