“Amazing Stay Experience in RCSY”

Ranked #3 of 1,366 Hotels in Sanya
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed for 5 nights in ocean view villa at the Ritz Carlton Sanya. The recort is beautiful and plenty of swimming pools to relax. Butler team gave us a warm welcome at the main entrance and did a express check in service in room which is very efficient and private.I would like special thanks to Villa manager Yoomee who is very professional and considerate.Her warm and sincere service really impressived me. I will recommend my family and friends choose Ritzcarlton as first choice when they travel in Sanya.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
Write a ReviewReviews (2,098)

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

The service at the ritz is exceptional. I had an issue with my room and the hotel manager Eva Lee provided exceptional assistance to resolve our issue. She is professional and courteous and a pleasure to deal with. The general hotel staff are friendly and accommodating. Jack from concierge helped me book an outside excursion and even followed up with me to make sure everything is ok.

Aside from staff, the rooms are a little on the dated side. I expected something more modern. And if more of the staff spoke English that would be helpful to non Chinese speaking guests.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Before I visit the hotel, I’m telling the hotel staff it was my wife’s birthday but we couldn’t do any celebration since we are in travel/work. I’d ask if the hotel can prepare something. The answer is a plain no or I need book a package for special birthday celebration. It’s real disappointing since those thing was done nicely by other hotel. But Ritz’s service turns out to be very disappointing. If it’s an old Ritz-Carlton with bad customer care. I’d rather book some other hotel with much newer renovation.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 2 October 2017

Dear Felix C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback regarding your recent experience at The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay.

I would like to extend my most sincere apologies to you for not being able to fulfil your request regarding the celebration of your wife’s birthday. We make a point to systematically contact all of our guests prior to their arrival when we have the contact details available, as well as assist all of our guests with special requests and in making their celebrations unique, personal and memorable. The interaction and response you have experienced is absolutely not the experience we aspire to deliver, and I am sorry we couldn’t provide you with the experience you were looking for.

Please rest assured that I’ve already shared your valued feedback with the team and will strengthen the training we conduct on that particular subject. In order to obtain more feedback on your experience, I would like to invite you to contact me directly through my email address alain-thomas.briere@ritzcarlton.com

On behalf of our Ladies & Gentlemen, I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to our hotel again.

Kind regards,

Alain-Thomas Briere
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 26 September 2017

this was very good experience in THE RITA-CARLTON in Sanyo with my families. Here to suggest you to go there for your pleasures. The cleanness of the room or facilities, the warmness of the staff and other services e.g. food impressed us very much.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Dear valued guest jiey0ngc,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time sharing your stay experience with us.

I am glad to know that our ladies and gentlemen provided you and your family with exceptional service and you had a very good experience with us. We really appreciate your recognition for our services as well as facilities.

To provide each guest with genuine care and comfort and to make sure each of our guest has a wonderful Ritz-Carlton experience is always our commitment to our guests. On behalf of our Ladies & Gentlemen, I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel soon.

My warmest regards,

Hoss Vetry
Multi Property Vice President

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Service was excellent ! Everyone was kind and friendly. The guestroom was comfortable ,cleaning staff can give you need heip.It's a wonderfor choice to bring your baby to this hotel.Youh must have a pleasant time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Dear valued guest 6lit,

Warmest Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton Sanya, Yalong Bay!

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to share with us about your great experience at the Ritz-Carlton Sanya.

I sincerely appreciate your recognition on my Ladies and Gentlemen and I am glad to know that they provided you with exceptional service. Moreover, you are more than welcome to choose The Ritz-Carlton Sanya as a paradise for your family vacation. On behalf of our Ladies & Gentlemen, I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

My warmest wishes,