- Friendly staff, good service (changing rooms was no problem, neither was late check out free of charge)
- Spacious, clean rooms
- Restaurants. Even though quite expensive, quality of food is very good
- Artificial beach at one of the swimming pools
- Beautiful gardens
- Location. You are forced to stay at the hotel, there is nothing around but other hotels. No local restaurants
- Big resort. If unlucky it will take you 10min alone to walk from your room to the lobby.
In my opinion perfect to stay for a long weekend break.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking