See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Located on the corner of a large pedestrian walkway. It's a franchise hotel so it's well managed. The room was clean, but the bed was hard. There's breakfast available in the hotel as well. Definitely get the Queen Size Bed room as it's the largest room.

If you exit the hotel and turn right, there are many options for eating. If you walk to the end of the block at night, there is a large night street food area.

Room Tip: Get the room with the Queen Size Room. Decent.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2016

This is my first time using this hotel and I booked a mini room for 5 nights. The check-in is efficient and the reception is friendly. The room is small as expected but it is spotless. The TV in my room is a bit old and I need to turn it on and off few times to get the image. In room wifi is not stable, sometimes ok, but sometimes not. I have to switch from time to time to the best access point. Carpet in the corridor has worn out. The location of the hotel is good, just a short walk to walking street and bus stop is only 3 minutes away on foot. Some good restaurants is around. Overall, this hotel is value for money.

Room Tip: This hotel has 7 floors, mini room is available on 6,53,2 floors.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2016

It is exactly next to a bus station for cross border bus to Hong Kong. Room rate is low if compare to other hotel nearby.
I booked this hotel is because of the brand "ibis". However, it is another story. I stayed a lot ibis hotels all over the world. I love their standard room design so I will not get surprised when open the door. However, this hotel was still surprised myself. Although it has every basic ibis's furniture and equipment in the room, but it is still very 'Chinese' style or correctly as Shan Zhai, meaning clone or copy cat. It is hard to clearly explain why it gave me such impression. But it is similar to you are using an iPhone but it runs Android.
I arrived late to the hotel. There was only one receptionist in the counter, but she was playing game in her mobile. I believe it is not allowed in any ibis hotel. Fortunately, she still gave me acceptable service and prompt check in. So she can start her game again.

Breakfast is horrible. Not recommend to anyone. The only advantage is it charge at reasonable rate too.

I understand room rate is low, so quality is truly reflecte. However, I don't mind to pay more to have better experience.
I suggest ibis should look after this hotel to protect their valuable brand.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for a good and cheap hotel, you can consider Ibis Zhongshan Center. The rooms are spartanly spacious and clean with friendly hotel staff. The hotel breakfast is quite basic and nothing to shout about. Location wise, it's less than 10 mins walk from the popular shopping street called Bu Xin Jie 步行街. It's easy to hail a cab from the hotel which is about a 40min drive away from the zhong Shan harbor station for a ferry ride to Hong Kong.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

service is not that good but ok for the price, rooms are clean and nicely decorated, free lan in bedroom but free wifi is in the lobby along with a free computer to use, I like the all plastic module-bathroom which look a lot cleaner than average, will come back.

• Stayed: July 2013