All reviews metro station shopping mall wifi connectivity sofa bed weight equipment walking street lao jie decent breakfast business suite complimentary breakfast convenient location rooms are spacious and clean great place to stay modern hotel excellent location the hotel staff great room
Reviewed 7 October 2018

This was my second time staying here in 2 months. It really is great value for money. The rooms are spacious and clean. My room however did not have hot water in the bathroom. Only suggest is that the breakfast selection could cater more for vegetarians.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Cruiser708546, 经理 at Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear yasmindangor,

Thank you for taking time to share with us about your recent experience.

Warm welcoming back to stay with us.

A copy of your comments had been shared with our colleagues, which encourage us improve our service and standards,

Look forwards to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

It's quite inconvenience that hotel didnt have parking lot, only can park outside. but during typhoon those days, we have to drove another places. which is not near the hotel. and hotel no swimming pool and kids fun land,which during typhoon day,we didnt have any places can go, only can go to gym. hope they will amend at future. rest that hotel room(I booked suite, so suite is good, we feel comfortable), breakfast is good. oh, also no room services. how come la ? one thing i like this hotel, is reception staff is very nice and thoughtful, take care of my kid. and help me fix the ID card issue. breakfast is good, many choices. but till 10am only, quite earliy. hope its ok to 1030am

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Cruiser708546, 经理 at Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Canton610,

Thank you for taking time to share with us about your recent experience.

First of all, we are sorry that we don't have swimming pool and parking lots, which made much inconvenience to you.

As disappointment of no room service, please accept our apology on that. As a Select Services hotel, our brand personality is to create a relaxing and homey feeling. The “No more, No less” service concept could be embracing your entire stay experience. Your kindly understanding is much appreciated.

Look forwards to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

The location is convenient and easily accessible from metro and public transportation. Room was clean, spacious, well equipped, and comfortable bed. The staff are friendly and helpful.Breakfast was decent and good selection.There are some cell-phone base sites nearby for your reference if you are concerned about electromagnetic radiation, though I do not care.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Cruiser708546, 经理 at Hyatt Place Shenzhen Dongmen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear peihaotseng,

It is our pleasure to have you as our guest to stay with us and I would like to take this opportunity to genuinely thank you for taking time to share with us about your recent experience.

Mr. Tseng, I appreciate very much that you took the time to bring the matters to our attention; your kind understanding and support certainly help us continually improve and stride for service excellence. I have brought up comments to the concerned department head for further improvement.

Once again, may I take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your experience with us? I certainly hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Hyatt Place Shenzhen, Dongmen in near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 September 2018

this is our second time staying at this hotel, excellent location next to subway station, a short walk to pedestrian street and shopping centres. A large super market is just within a few minutes walk, we will come back again

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jack C,

Thank you for returning to our hotel.

A copy of your comment had been shared with our colleagues, which help us maintain good service and standards.

look forwards to welcoming you back soon.

James

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great place to stay. Great welcome although a couple of the receptionists english was very very limited. Rooms great and showers are real power showers.
breakfasts great also.
Only issue: dont take the van transfer across the border. Was told that it takes you all the way but it doesnt. you will need to taken by a taxi (crazy driver!!) to the border where you unload your suitcases and wait for a HK registered van to pick you up. The border point is where you will meet other travellers from different hotels. Drive over the border to HKG took in total 3 hours plus but if you take the underground and taxi it took my colleagues just 90 minutes!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 30 August 2018

Dear mat268,

It was my pleasure to have had you as our guest and I would like to genuinely thank you for taking the time to give us a detailed account of your stay with us.

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologies for your unhappy experience with us during your recent stay.

As for your disappointment over shuttle bus service, a copy of your feedback which had been related to Gallery team members to make further training and improve customer service. We had taken up action to review defect to train colleagues how well communicate with guest and brought clear information. Please be the rest assure provide seamless service in future.

Yours sincerely,