US$224
US$71
US$54
US$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$104
US$98
US$92
Priceline
All reviewssmall kitchenbusiness suiteliving roomdongmen areasuperior suitedong menmetro stationstreet foodbig roomhousekeeping staffmusty smelldecent sizeroom amenitiescomfy bedconvenient hotelluohu borderstayed for nights
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights. Very accessible by taxi, bus and train.
Metro is literally connected to the hotel via underground walkway.

Twin bed room was reasonably huge. Mini fridge + kitchen sink. Cupboards.

Loads of shopping and food places around.

Only con is very slow check in process! They need to speed up the process.

I would stay here again if i do come back in the future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Syazana L
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This is a decent hotel for business travellers.

Reasonably priced, good sized rooms with plenty of workspace, well located and offers a decent buffet breakfast.

There is also a car transfer to Hong Kong option, though unless you are burdened with luggage, I find the train easier.

Good choice for Shenzhen business travel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tim121home
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I have the business suite room for 4 nights.
The room is comfortable and the bed is great.
They provide 2 red tea pack and 2 mineral water bottle.
This seems below standard for business suite compare to other hotels.
Hotel location is great and near to metro and entertainment.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel located right on subway. In crowded neighborhood. Staff are ok. Place little noisy there is some renovations going on by the time I been in. Finally beds are hard not comfortable. Weather was so hot in ends of July.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The bad:
I think the first thing to point out is this Hotel really does not cater to Western tourists at all and that is what surprised me. For example:
- there is no room service menu in English
- no one I met at reception spoke English (I tried asking them for an English menu!)
- Menu in the restaurant did have some English but the staff understood none. They tried their best.
Given I was staying in a non English speaking country I know there is only so much I should expect, but what I do expect from an apparent 4 star chain is basic English at least on a room service menu.
My other major peeve was the non existent wifi. It's not free when it doesn't exist! I am travelling on business so that was really annoying. Ended up using my mobile phone 4G but still couldn't get reception in my hotel room.

The good.
- Rooms are huge and whilst dated it was clean and comfortable. Noise was minimal.
- Location is excellent
- If you only want a good room at good value and speak Chinese and have no need for wifi I highly recommend staying here. If you don't speak or read Chinese, be prepared to struggle a bit!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business