All reviews small kitchen business suite living room dongmen area superior suite dong men metro station street food big room housekeeping staff musty smell decent size room amenities twin beds convenient hotel luohu border stayed for nights
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This is a decent hotel for business travellers.

Reasonably priced, good sized rooms with plenty of workspace, well located and offers a decent buffet breakfast.

There is also a car transfer to Hong Kong option, though unless you are burdened with luggage, I find the train easier.

Good choice for Shenzhen business travel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tim121home
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I have the business suite room for 4 nights.
The room is comfortable and the bed is great.
They provide 2 red tea pack and 2 mineral water bottle.
This seems below standard for business suite compare to other hotels.
Hotel location is great and near to metro and entertainment.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel located right on subway. In crowded neighborhood. Staff are ok. Place little noisy there is some renovations going on by the time I been in. Finally beds are hard not comfortable. Weather was so hot in ends of July.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The bad:
I think the first thing to point out is this Hotel really does not cater to Western tourists at all and that is what surprised me. For example:
- there is no room service menu in English
- no one I met at reception spoke English (I tried asking them for an English menu!)
- Menu in the restaurant did have some English but the staff understood none. They tried their best.
Given I was staying in a non English speaking country I know there is only so much I should expect, but what I do expect from an apparent 4 star chain is basic English at least on a room service menu.
My other major peeve was the non existent wifi. It's not free when it doesn't exist! I am travelling on business so that was really annoying. Ended up using my mobile phone 4G but still couldn't get reception in my hotel room.

The good.
- Rooms are huge and whilst dated it was clean and comfortable. Noise was minimal.
- Location is excellent
- If you only want a good room at good value and speak Chinese and have no need for wifi I highly recommend staying here. If you don't speak or read Chinese, be prepared to struggle a bit!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This hotel is just at Dong Men, very convenient. Convenient location but metro. There were different restaurants at the mall by the hotel, strangely most of the restaurants which me and I friend liked were closed down, which was a pity.
It has the basic necessities at the hotel, no pool no nothing.

Room Tip: Hotel with a local touch
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends