All reviews west tower futian border business hotel check point spg points pool and gym great gym deluxe suite don't expect too much shuttle service the hong kong airport breakfast buffet minutes walking comfortable stay in room dining mtr station hotel is located
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

LOCATION:
This hotel is within 10-15 minutes walk from Futian border checkpoint which is convenient if you do not have heavy luggage as the pavement is not always wide.

A number of buse stops to major places are nearby which is convenient. Buses are extremely cheap in SZ (RMB 2). The nearest subway station is Futian.

There are also a wide number of good local restaurants but also a McDonald’s within walking distance.

CHECK-IN:
The process was relatively quick.

ROOM:
With my Marriott Elite membership, I got upgraded to a one bedroom suite in the West Tower which is a bit of walk from the lobby and restaurants.

The room was very spacious but a bit outdated in terms of facilities. I found the bed mattress was on the hard side and prefer the ones at Marriott brand hotels.

LOUNGE:
This hotel has no lounge and have a “Happy Hour” service from 5:30pm to 7:30pm. The F&B selection provided was poor, and the place was crowded at time due to the small size.

BREAKFAST:
This was one of the hotel’s main positive aspects. The F&B selection is very good and would cater for most people.

FITNESS:
The hotel’s gym was the other positive aspects. The size was quite big with a good selection of equipments including a Stretch Room.

The hotel’s outdoor pool was not heated but was decent for a swim.

BUSINESS SERVICES:
This was the worst aspect of the hotel. There was only one computer and fees were charged for printouts, even for Marriott Elite members.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank hippodiver
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Spent a couple days here on arrival in China. Rooms very nice and great staff. Hotel bar near lobby is a little soul destroying. Fantastic buffet breakfast with great east & west offerings. Spa and pool area also well worth a visit. Nice hotel and very busy with business travellers but I wouldn’t plan on spending any major length of time there. Some shops and restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
chan p, Public Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear ogriofa76,

Thank you so much for having taken a moment to share the experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen with us.
Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.
We're looking forward to seeing you soon!

sincerely,

Phoebe Chan
MarCom Manager

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

My 3rd visit. Was here 10 & 5 yrs ago. Everything stay the same. Old hotel but everything still works & breakfast is good. The chinese restaurant serves good food. Dinner seafood buffet is great! See pics.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I was staying for my friends’ birthday celebration and we booked 3 rooms. Our rooms are arranged at the same level which is more convenient for us! Thank you Chris for the arrangement for our rooms and the preparation for our friend birthday! Also Gary who assist us for check in is very nice and friendly!
The location of the hotel is convenient as well since it is just next to the Fu Tian border. The gym room is very big with lots of equipment, unfortunately we didn’t visit the pool due to the bad weather.
Looking forward to stay again next time!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2018

I am a lifetime platinum member of Star Wood hotels. of all the Starwood hotels, I stayed at Four Point Shenzhen the most. It is an excellent value. the Room and service is five star and the price is 4 star. I know a lot of the staff here. they are like part of my family. I would like to extend my special Thanks to Vicky Su this time. She took the time to help me check in and find the room that I want. It was a busy day at the hotel, and yet she made me feel important and I will definitely come back here next time even after the merger with Marriott.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business