“Top service, amazing food!”

Social All Day Dining Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 4,368 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Price range: US$43 - US$72
Cuisines: Asian, International
Dining options: Buffet
Description: An inviting modern ambiance defined by clean lines and a warm taupe palette—extending from the fawn-colored marble floors to the beige semi circle- and square-shaped chairs—defines the light-filled Social dining room. Harmonious brushed metal wall paneling, along with Italian bronze mosaic patterned glass tiles and artistic wall accents, add to the engaging scene, which is illuminated by recessed ceiling lighting and floor-to-ceiling windows with memorable city views. The open kitchen brings the excitement of cooking out from behind the scenes, inviting guests to observe celebrated chefs in action as they create succulent dishes, including renowned seafood offerings and our signature international buffet.
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Normally I only enjoy breakfast in Social.
They have a wide food variety with all different kinds of food anyone can wish for.
The food taste is really great and service it's the best. Emilio and Ruiari are always around to make sure everything goes smooth. I enjoyed our morning chats and they always managed to provide that familiar feeling of being at home.
Also they assisted me with anything I needed, even my special requests during the time I was on a diet.

PublicRelations3651, Public Relations Manager at Social All Day Dining Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Leos_Wilkins,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you had an exquisite dining experience at Social, with the finest dishes, caring staff and breathtaking view. I will share your comments with our team and thanks for their great effort.

Thank you once again for your nice words. We all look very much forward to welcoming you back, whenever you are in the city.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Had a fantastic Christmas dinner at social. The buffet was more than I could dream of and the service was perfect

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
PublicRelations3651, Public Relations Manager at Social All Day Dining Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear 251210436,

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is in 95 floor,very good view,a lot of options for food and the service is excellent.

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
PublicRelations3651, Public Relations Manager at Social All Day Dining Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Dear 350128894,

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Went there to celebrate my friend's birthday and it turned out to be a surprise. Great food and warm service, have no idea how the staff knew it was my friend's birthday and prepared a cake for us. So touched and personalised service. Definitely will recommend to my other friends

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
PublicRelations3651, Public Relations Manager at Social All Day Dining Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear miroca211,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments on TripAdvisor.

Thank you very much for staying with us on such a special day, I am delighted to hear that you had an exquisite dining experience at Social, with the finest dishes, caring staff and breathtaking view. I will share your comments with our Social team and thanks for their great effort.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Nice, refined and luxurious environment to conduct a business meeting with some clients. If the views don't impress them and make them feel pampered the food certainly will! Would recommend it to anyone in the city. All staff are extremely helpful and attentive

Dear 616458477,