All reviews silk restaurant outdoor pool beautiful hotel club access room service guest relations lobby staff club level great facilities executive room rooms are spacious big room home away from home business traveler breakfast buffet is chinese hotels shopping centre
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights for business in early September.

Found the hotel centrally located and next to a shopping mall. Easy walk to the Cheongkiang train station from the hotel.

Check in was smooth with English not a problem. Ladies were given a rose and gents a lollipop after formalities were completed.

Impressive reception lobby smelling of fresh pink lilies arranged like a massive puff ball on top of a round table.

My room was in Level 10. It was big with a comfortable bed and pillows. Has a proper desk and chair you can work from. Connectivity was good. You do not need a universal plug as they have a socket that is universal.

Breakfast options were great and top quality. You can even request a dish cooked specially for you. Coffee was okay but could be improved. They have 2 bars, one at the lobby and another on level one.

We were provided with umbrellas for use in the room which was handy with the monsoonal rains.

Concierge was very helpful specially with translating addresses to Mandarin for handing to cab drivers. No uber option.

Check out was good. Was handed a delicate bookmark done by their resident artist.

Highly recommend and will stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
BenC4970, 经理 at The Langham, Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear JoVee, Thank you so much for your lovely review! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We are perfectly located in the heart of downtown Shenzhen with lots of options to explore and many subway stations that lead you all around SZ City! I'm so happy you also enjoyed our breakfast and also loved our decor! We cannot wait to welcome you back again to Shenzhen and especially The Langham! Jeffrey van Vorsselen General Manager The Langham, Shenzhen

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We have been to Langham hotel many times for weekend holidays, to restaurants, celebration and the spa. We love that hotel and all it's accomodation. We tried other hotel in Shenzhen but this one was the best to us. The service and standards are more western so we didn't have to struggle or argue with the employee when we met a problem (which happens with hotel with Chinese standards... unfortunately). We love that hotel and already want to go back with our daughter to enjoy the pool and the family package. Last time a tent, kitchen toys and other toys were placed in our room for our daughter. We also have the baby bed still accessible even though our daughter is a most 2yr ok. Last hotel we tried, a very good ranked one, they refused to give us a baby bed as thry don't up to 1 yr old and we had no other option left than sleeping with our daughter...
Luckily at langham hotel they always make sure we are satisfied and we'll served. We hope it will stay like that!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Virginieloli, Thank you so much for your great review! We are extremely pleased that you rank this as the best hotel you ever stayed at and hope to be able to welcome you back very soon! Jeffrey van Vorsselen General Manager The Langham, Shenzhen

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I would definitely recommend Langham Shenzhen.The service is excellent and staffs are very friendly.The facilities are also great.The location is very convenient and the room is surprisingly quiet in the middle of a massive Chinese city.Will come back at some point.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group

Dear MINGSONG H, Thank you very much for your kind review. I'm so pleased you had a wonderful stay, we pride ourselves in great service and will always go above and beyond for guest satisfaction. We cannot wait to welcome you back again in the future. Jeffrey van Vorsselen General Manager The Langham, Shenzhen

Reviewed 27 September 2018

We stayed in a one-bedroom suite for two nights and I must say this was an amazing experience. I stay in a lot of hotels around the world and the service we've experienced - especially in the Langham Club - has been outstanding.

We arrived during the strongest typhoon ever recorded and chose the Langham for its indoor pool and the indoor activities (including the mall it's attached to). Interestingly the front desk was probably the least friendly experience, both at check in and check out.

The room itself was a bit dated and also smelled a bit old: lots of carpet and heavy furniture. It was very spacious and had some little details I appreciated such as a phone charger and the valet hatch where you could leave things to be picked up by room service. The bath tub was huge and the Chuan products looked and smelled expensive. I requested some oils to cover the smell of the room but was only given an air filter, which was lovely, but some aroma design for the room would have been nicer. I suggest you add some diffusers to the room.

Everyone in the hotel (except for front desk) was very friendly, smiley and helpful - I truly admire places that manage to instil such a culture and behaviour. I really felt that this was the Langham way. The area where the staff really shone was the Langham Club (especially Emma) where everyone seemed particularly polished, thoughtful and skilful. There are few places where I felt that the staff managed to create an atmosphere of impeccable service that resulted in a calm, grown up and dignified ambience across the lounge. It was a true pleasure to hang out in the lounge and the staff remembered us and our preferences. In addition, the quality of the food (especially the patisserie) was outstanding. When my bovfriend was ill one morning, the lounge staff was very accommodating and helpful for which I'm particularly grateful.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to spend their time in a luxurious and polished environment and see what excellent service looks like.

Room Tip: Ensure your room gives you access to the Langham Club lounge
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank interchris
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Not spacious lobby with small room equipped with probably because we book standard room type which is fine but quite new decorated.Same and regular BBF during my 3-d trip in SZ not many selection there like a boutique hotel. Overall stay experience is comfortable wish to see more delightings.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple