“Unbelievably Delicious”

Namaste Vegetarian Cuisine
Ranked #79 of 4,379 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Price range: US$5 - US$6
Description: At Namaste - the vegetarian cuisine, we are specialized in set lunch, dinner and combos, here food is inspired by the authentic home cooking of beautiful, spice-rich India, where all our chefs are trained. Food is our passion, prepared for you always with devotion, love, and the finest ingredients. Chinese Address: 深圳市福田区华强北振华路中航北苑大厦V尚街一楼42-27 (华强北站C出口)
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I was on my visit to Shenzhen for business purpose & one of my friends suggested this place for dining. I must say there is no competition to this place in terms of food. After having bland food for 3 days this place gave a relief to my taste buds. The sambhar is so very tasty & the staff is very courteous. Very decent service and delicious food. It's a heaven for Indian food available in Shenzhen.

Date of visit: January 2018
Vrajesh P, Owner at Namaste Vegetarian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear Hitesh B, I appreciate your positive feedback about our restaurant and food. Welcome again and give us a call for delivery in Shenzhen. Take care!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Undoubtedly best and only PURE VEG restaurant in Shenzhen.. Fast and neat preparation of food at a very value to money price.. Menu offer set lunch and dinner with range of munching on cart to satisfy your taste buds.

Safe food to eat during your entire stay in Shenzhen

Date of visit: March 2018

Dear Charanjeet, I appreciate your positive feedback about our restaurant and food. We do take pride in catering pure veg food at very affordable prices with everyday changing menu to serve fresh and different taste. Welcome again and give us a call for delivery in Shenzhen. Take care!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I have come to know about this restaurant by my chines friends. We had the dinner together at this place on December 10 around 8 pm. It’s small but Indian food and pure veg. Staff is friendly and when we need friend rice which was not in menu list, then also they help me and did the fried rice on special order. This restaurant offer fix menu. You can select from the some particular menu. It’s small but clean and nice one.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank vikas-Maheshwari
Vrajesh P, Owner at Namaste Vegetarian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Bhavtav, I appreciate your positive feedback about our restaurant and food. We regularly have JAIN and VEGAN customers so we often make something speical / out of the menu for them. Welcome again and give us a call for delivery in Shenzhen. Take care!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

This vegetarian restaurant is located near Huachiangbei Rd. This is a very small restaurant with about four tables. Their main market seems to be for packed lunches/deliveries. Nevertheless, the food is fresh, authentic and tasty. The prices are some of the best in Shenzhen. I wishone of our favorites in Shenzhen.

Date of visit: January 2018
Vrajesh P, Owner at Namaste Vegetarian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear RAJ LAKH, I appreciate your positive feedback about our restaurant and food. Yes, we're specialized in Combo/Set Lunch and Dinner with everyday changing menu and delivery options in Shenzhen. Welcome again and give us a call for delivery in Shenzhen. Take care!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Found one of the best food in China. The food is really really good and worth, Great food taste like home food.

Date of visit: December 2017

Dear Hitesh Kumar J, I appreciate your positive feedback about our restaurant and food. We do take pride in catering pure veg food at very affordable prices with everyday changing menu to serve fresh and different taste. Welcome again and give us a call for delivery in Shenzhen. Take care!