US$153
US$123
US$120
US$95
Agoda.com
Motel 268 Xiamen Railway Station(Xiamen)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$24
Agoda.com
    Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$28/night.

US$36
    Travelocity
    Aide Hotel(Xiamen)
    TripAdvisor
    All reviewsinternational hotelgulangyu islandsea viewroyal suitefamily suitethai restaurantzhongshan roadferry terminalclub floorideal locationnon smokinghigh floorbuffet breakfastpedestrian mallthe executive loungetourist spotsfour nights
    Reviewed 23 July 2017

This hotel is in a superb location. Near all the shopping and amenities, including the supermarket Carrefour. Perfect for bus transportation to any major sights. Definitely get the Sea view room as it views Gulangyu Island. My husband and I stayed in one of the apartments and it was like a home away from home, which was perfect after a day of sightseeing. The hotel room was beautiful, the pool was just okay and it seemed like it was mostly for exercising. Also, there was work being done on the Terrace bar so we didn't get to enjoy that. Overall it was a great stay.

Room Tip: Sea View Room is definitely worth it
    • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Kareena R

Dear Guest,
    We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay together with us. We're looking forward to your next stay, which you may have a nice afternoon tea at our Niche Lounge or Executive Lounge. Have a nice day!

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

On arrival at hotel, there was a temporary reception desk due to flooding, whilst the time was getting on to about 1am in morning I just wanted to get to my room. This took approx 20 mins to get seen as local guests enquiring about wifi seemed more important. Room very basic, kettle didn't work first day, then day 2-3 I had to experience a mouldy smell as water was seeping through from room above into bathroom. Spoke to reception, did they do anything about. Nothing wiped it clean then arrived back from a days work to find bathroom in same state. Not good and ruined the stay if I'm honest. Will request alternative hotel in future to the local supplier, possibly just cleaner if I'm honest. Both nights broken sleep due to the smell and dripping. A shame really because from the front hotel looks nice, well the pictures tell a different story

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest ,
    We're so sorry that we didn't focus on your requests on time, the concerns we've brought to the related department and kept on issuing the training to our staffs. You may give us another chance to improve our service in future. Thank you very much for your honest comments, which reminds us on our proper work.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Booking and Correspondence with Hotel Manager and Miss Monica Yang very fast and easy. Service was superb! Rooms are big. Ideal location and is near ferry and shopping area and food street.
    Booked day tour with the hotel but need to cancel last minute and rebook again on the night before the trip. Miss Monica Yang was very accommodating and when she is not around, she even hand over the conversation to the Chef to whom I can raise concerns etc. if any. Food at the Thai restaurant was delicious and is good value for money. The stay with Swiss International Hotel Xiamen (now seems like it's named Swiss Grand Xiamen, but I know its the same hotel due to the address), actually urged me to write a review in Tripadvisor ( I don't normally write reviews). Delighted with my stay and particularly impressed with the kind of services provided. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
    1  Thank Sharleen C

Dear Guest,
    Thank you for your comments. We'd like to see you are satisfied with the stay at our hotel. We've brought your comments to Ms. Monica Yang, which made her be very confident on her work in future. And we're so proud that we have such kind guests like you that will encourage our staffs directly. Thanks again for your kind comments. We will keep providing the qualified product and service. Welcome to our hotel again!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Ideal location in Xiamen. Very easy to get to by taxi. Staff are courteous and welcoming. Rooms are clean. Our family suite are in 2 parts, large bedroom with a large lounge area. Large bathroom area, you will love the shower! Good selection for breakfast. Plenty of restaurants near by. Within 5 minutes walk from the main shopping area. Directly opposite to Gulanygu Island. Note there is construction works going on in the area due to the BRICS 2017 Summit to be held in September, but disruption is minimal. Overall a very pleasant stay in Xiamen. Ideal for boh business and pleasure.

Room Tip: Family suites only on 10th floor I think, but good size!
    • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
    1  Thank Tak C

Dear Guest,
    We're so glad to see that you were enjoying the stay with us. We will keep on providing the qualified product and service. Welcome to Swiss Grand Xiamen again!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I booked the room around 3 months before our stay and I had requested for the rooms to be side by side. I also requested for an early check in time ( 10 - 11 am ). These were not granted to me upon my arrival. Nevertheless, the concierge gladly accepted our numerous luggage ( around 12 pieces ). At first, I was not pleased with what happened because one of our rooms was at the 12th floor and the other at the 23rd floor. Not quite sure if we were upgraded but I know I got (2) Twin Rooms with Sea View. Yes, both rooms had a sea view but they we're not completely the same. The one on the 12th had a kitchenette, kind of like a suite. It had more space, a sofa and a small dining table along with a microwave oven, larger fridge and better toilet fixtures. The one on the 23rd floor was pretty standard but a noticeable difference would be the office table and office chair which the one at the 12th did not have.

Despite what happened, I was really pleased with the hotel, and their service. No wonder why they gave this a 5 star rating because they really do deserve it. The rooms were super spacious! Kind of like the ones at Macau. You really get value for your money if you come here.The view of the sea is awesome and especially at night, you can see a couple of boats going to and from the Gulangyu island. I also like that the bed was big as well 2 people can fit comfortably. Feel free to ask for anything like extra bottles of water, toiletries, towels and pillows! They were really responsive to our needs.

Kudos to the people working at the doors, they assisted us very well in helping us get our taxis to get to our sort of remote location. I was amazed with how well they treated us and gave so much effort to help us find taxis who were willing to go there despite it being at a rush hour/ traffic time. It was by the way a 3-day weekend for them when I went there (Labor Day). So I really do understand why we didn't get the rooms beside each other. Despite the hotel being fully booked, I didn't feel it being so crowdy at all and mind you this was a pretty big hotel as well!

The pool is being renovated and so as the gym, but it didn't bother me at all despite it having some facilities which are lacking.

I love the ambience and everything about it. I would definitely recommend this to those who are planning to stay in Xiamen! You surely won't go wrong! A great bonus is it being close to Zhong Shan Lu, where all the shopping and night life is at!

Room Tip: Get the Sea View Room at the 12th floor they have a kitchenette!
    • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family