All reviews comfortable room one night torres del paine breakfast wifi town waterfront park
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed just one night while on a tour. Really helpful receptionist (Carolina?). Arranged an early breakfast because of our early departure. Comfortable room with all usual facilities. Well Recommended

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We had a one night stay here and the room was comfortable but on the small side. It is centrally located to everything you need in Puerto Natales. Parking is available. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a buffet with plenty to choose from with scrambled eggs made freshly for you.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

The hotel is very well located - it's a few blocks from main shopping area, waterfront, and steps from many great restaurants! Very helpful staff, super comfortable/clean rooms, and included a decent breakfast. We were able to park a rented car in the small lot outside the hotel (I imagine it may get full during peak times).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Room was good. Although not much of a view the hotel was really well located in the heart of town and near some great restaurants. Good breakfast including quite a bit of variety.

The staff were absolutely fantastic! They went out of their way to help me with my missing luggage from the flight. They called the airlines for me in my absence after I had left for a 5 day trek in Torres Del Paine.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights, it was very clean, rooms were not large but very nice, breakfast was very good, location was 2 blocks from the plaza and most restaurants, and 2
blocks from the ocean. Overall, we thought it was excellent value for a 3 star hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family