3,386 results
All reviews tuk tuk great hotel pub street foot massage breakfast buffet pool area comfortable hotel close to angkor wat stayed here for nights town centre us dollars our honeymoon nice pool loved this hotel welcome drink old market hotel restaurant
Reviewed 12 September 2018

We stayed at this Tara Angkor hotel for 3d2n, and it is one of the reasons why I felt so at home in Siem Reap. The Hotel is a a good location, being a short tuk-tuk ride from Angkor Wat (15mins) and Pub Street (5mins). The service and hospitality is top notch. We were given a free airport transfer shuttle and everything from check-in to check-out was seamless. Staff were friendly. There was free breakfast, free 30mins foot massage and free airport transfer back (which we didn't use as we were heading to Phnom Penh). Overall, it was a good experience. It was my first time in Siem reap and this experience makes me want to come back for more. It was a good representation of Siem reap - resort feel, friendly and hospitable people all around and great service standards.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BenjaminT2054
WoWtara, General Manager at Tara Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you very much for taking your time to review us here,

Let me take this chance to express our sincerely & thank you for giving us this opportunities to serve you while on your trip visit heritage site of Angkor Wat town,

I'm on behalf of whole team is very delighted to learn all bits of the efforts raise about us here and I'll ensure to share this excellent reviews with among our Tara's Family to keep us all motivated.

Once again, I thank you very much & looking forward to have another chances to serve you, your family and friends in these coming days,

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Stayed at the Tara Angkor hotel for two nights. Very centrally located. The hotel was very good with spacious and clean rooms and toilets. I had shared my room with my friend which had twin beds. Each single bed was large enough to accommodate two people. The breakfast spread was very good, the hotel has a very nice souvenir shop. Staff was courteous. But just one observation. We reached the hotel around 10 a.m. and the check in time was 2 p.m. Since we had been travelling long hours from the last night we requested the reception staff if at least one room could be made ready for the six of us to freshen up before we could proceed for sightseeing. And while we waited in the lobby we saw a whole lot of people checking out but the reception staff refused to accede to our request. Our travel agent had also mailed them with the same request for early check in for one room. May be they could be a little accommodating but I guess they strictly adhere to rules. But overall we had a very pleasant stay. Would certainly recommend to other travellers.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

The Tara Angkor Hotel provided a very clean and spacious room. The breakfast buffet had a large variety of food and freshly prepared Cambodian soup...and best of all they had two European coffee machines, so after weeks of travelling thru Asia we atlast had lovely coffee each morning.
We also had dinner in Tara Hotel which is very reasonable priced and very well prepared and served, prices same as in down town Siem Reap in the Pub Street. So if tired upon arrival have a meal inhouse. The staff are very attentive and friendly.
Take tuk tuk taxi into town, only cost $2.- for a ride into town from Tara Hotel, some tuk tuk want more but hotel also confirmed $2 is appropriate.
The hotel has a lovely pool and bar..try their cocktail Lilly special

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We had two nights in the hotel at the start of a Mekong river Trip. The hotel is quite close to the historic sights of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. The rooms and bathrooms are large and very comfortable, with free water and wifi etc. It is also near to the shops and alternative eating places, although the breakfasts were varied and good. The staff was helpful and friendly. Drink prices were reasonable and the cocktails in particular of good value and quality. The only downside was the shower which only worked if you held the switch to transfer the water from the tap to the shower. I would certainly choose this hotel again if I wwre to revisit the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights last week. The staff are all so welcoming and friendly, they make your visit so special. The rooms are a generous size and very clean. The breakfast food here is good, loved the omelettes. We did a cooking class and really enjoyed the experience. We also loved our pre dinner drinks in the bar.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple