US$64
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$35
US$29
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

Borei Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
US$90
US$56
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$66
US$54
US$62
US$59
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$30
US$27
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

Mango Rain Boutique Hotel(Siem Reap)(Great Value!)
US$36
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$148
US$125
3,335 results
All reviewstuk tukpub streetlovely hotelbreakfast buffetfoot massagepool areaclose to angkor watstayed here for nightstown centreus dollarsnice poolour honeymoonloved this hotelwelcome drinkold markethotel restaurantwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We stayed here at the end of a 19 day tour and it was a lovely hotel to finish the tour with. The reception staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The day before we arrived, I e mailed and asked them for a quiet room. They e mailed back to confirm they had put us in a quiet room. Very helpful. Breakfast was lovely with a great choice of food suited to all nationalities.
Our room was adequate. Not the biggest we stayed in throughout our tour but big enough. Lots of drawers and hanging space if needed. We didn't eat in the hotel preferring to go out.
As people mentioned, you can get a tuk tuk directly outside the hotel to take you anywhere.
I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
WoWtara, General Manager at Tara Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Warmest greetings from our team at Tara Angkor Hotel,

The whole team would like to express our sincerely and thank you for your kind comments! And given us this opportunity to serve you during your visit to the World Heritage of Angkor Wat.

We are looking forward to welcome you, your family and friends here once again.

The Tara Angkor Management Team

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Since we arrived to the hotel everything was excellent; the service, food, commodities, etc. I think it’s a good place to stay when you visit Siem Reap, but the problem was when we checked out.
The hotel charged us $16 USD for some used towels because they got “stained”
We talked to the people here about how it was an accident and that those things can happen. They didn’t want to wash them so instead they just charged to the hole check.
I think it wasn’t fare because this things happen and it’s the first place in the world that they charge people for an “accident”

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Free Shuttle from airport although having a tuk tuk was a little surprising!! But it did fit our two large suitcases, two small suitcases and us.
Tuk Tuk into old market was 2 dollars which was good. Good location to Angkor Wat. We did a tour with the hotel which was very good if not a little over priced for what we did.
The hotel dinner and breakfast was very nice and the staff were lovely. The rooms were nice but bed were a little hard. A good hotel to stay in

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ChezUK25
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I booked the Tara Angkor Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia via Agoda.com. After arrival to the hotel staff asked me where the second person was as the room was booked for two. When I informed them that I will be alone they requested me to sit down and wait. One staff member from the reception desk tried to resolve a case but did not succeed. After a while he left and appeared with a second one. Two men were working on a computer for a long time and I was asked to be patient when I wanted to know what the problem was. After a few minutes they told me that my room is with no window. At the moment they had not available rooms to upgrade as almost all were booked.
The most important for the staff was to cancel my Christmas and New Year celebration table reservation for two and change it for one as I was informed. I had to pay for the Christmas and New Year celebration 240USD as I did not have any option to avoid it when booking via Agoda and they will not return my money so I was not easy to understand why this was so crucial for the reception desk staff.
The Tara Angkor Hotel ruined my Christmas and the New Year holiday. I had a feeling like sitting closed in the dark basement. The room was noisy up to the night. Very loud music disturbing me was probably from outside as my room was located in a corner opposite the restaurant. I was able to buy a new airline ticket and stay shorter time at the hotel.
As a pilot I have been traveling a lot entire life but this is not easy to disregard a bad surprise like that one. I was not even aware that 4 stars hotels can have a room at the attic and treat gest like that.
In spite of good cleanliness (except of insects but this is understandable in tropic and a place where sun has never been) and friendly speaking English staff I will never book this hotel again.

Room Tip: Check if the room has windows and is not at the attic
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Henryk P
WoWtara, General Manager at Tara Angkor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Warmest greetings from our team at Tara Angkor Hotel,

The whole team and I would like to express our deeply apologize to learn your stay with us was unpleasant, through this commend we would like to search for options to get in touch with you if possible.

Please send us direct email to info at taraangkorhotel.com and we will response you immediate

Sincerely yours,

Tara Angkor Hotel's management team

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Pleasant hotel about 2.5km from the main city area ($4 by Tuk Tuk). Nice pool area and the rooms are clean and spacious. Not the most modern hotel but met or needs just fine. Beds are very hard, but I'm sure that will suit some people. Breakfast buffet is good, but not great. All the usual you would expect.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Warmest greetings from our team at Tara Angkor Hotel,

We are looking forward to welcome you, your family and friends here once again.

The Tara Angkor Management Team