“Excellent place in more ways than one”
Review of Haven

Haven
Ranked #14 of 1,113 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Please check special closing times/days on our website. Thank you! // HAVEN Training Restaurant creates new life prospects for disadvantaged young adults, teaching them valuable work & life skills, while treating you with delicious, honest food that loves you right back. Come experience HAVEN. Where helping tastes good.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious food in a lovely garden. Had khmer curry, mango salad and peppered beef. Everything was nice. Service was super friendly but be patient because it takes it time. I guess is part of the training they do and its ok. Suggest to make a reservation.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,777)

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I was recommended to eat here by my son. I booked my table via email and Steffi was quick to confirm my booking. My tuck tuck driver had no problem finding the restaurant although it is in a side street away from the main lights. It is set in a garden and immediately you feel calm and peaceful. This is a training restaurant and their ‘family’ are the orphans and rural kids who need help to get trained for jobs in the tourist industry. The servers are very good and are a credit to the team here. The food is delicious. My only problem was ordering far too much as the portions are very generous. However I did manage 4 courses! Steffi met me and we chatted during the evening. The whole experience was brilliant and I can’t praise the staff and the food highly enough. Only wish I had had time to come back again. My tuck tuck driver came back to pick me up at the agreed tome to round off a perfect evening.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Great food. Must book or it is a gamble. We lucked out as on the two of us could squeeze on a small recently vacated table. Also there were only two tables free the next evening. Fish filet with green.mango, beef lol lak after shsred satay sticks were excellent.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Good service and food at this popular spot in Siem Reap. Didn’t book but advise to in busy holiday season as tables were limited.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had a lovely lunch in the garden. The staff are trainees and their service was impeccable. the food was delicious ... good vegetarian options and reasonably priced. the disadvantage is having to pay cash but we knew that in advance and planned accordingly, It felt good to know that the profits go to a good cause

1  Thank rlefamily