US$203
US$189
US$58
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$45
US$56
US$52
US$56
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$148
US$116
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$51
US$148
US$144
US$61
US$40
US$21
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$28/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 March 2016

If you rent a Tuktuk, it is a good place to stay. If not, it will take you long time to go to center.

The pool is very beautiful. And the lodge's ad film is the best one I ever seen. So, I must try it when you in Siem Reap

Room Tip: Must rent a tuktuk
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

This place was just what we needed to enjoy siem reap! After days of exploring the temples the lotus garden boutique is the perfect place to unwind. All of the staff are so helpful, the rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the pool area is super chill.

Don't be deterred by location as its only a $2 tuk tuk to old market and pub street and really didn't bother us at all. Siem reap seems pretty small so nice to have some tuk tuk time around the place.

Special thanks to Houch for making every breakfast amazing and the pool spotless for us! He is very sweet, kind , and accommodating .

This place is seriously great value and would definitely stay again

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gusmalfroy
Reviewed 25 June 2015

Great place to stay. Would return and recommend to anyone. Loved the pool, food, and the staff. and the atmosphere was amazing!!! Easy to get rides to other parts of town. We both loved it. Seems that adding details is important what can I say I loved the place and would have loved to stay there longer if we could have.

Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 13 June 2015

Our whole family enjoyed every moment, such a big change since our last visit.
new management has definitely made a BIG improvement

highly recommend for all ages, lots to do for the whole family!

family activities include sight seeing arranged through hotel, very large swimming pool on site with a section dedicated to children, lots of markets, evening entertainment

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2015

i stay here in 2014 and was not happy ..just 2 weeks ago I stay there again ,it truly was a different place ,it seems it is under NEW MANAGEMENT ..these people know what they are do for sure ,,staff were great and polite ( last time it seems the staff were just there to do nothing ),,the rooms were clean and tidy ,the pool has been made safe ( last time there were tiles in the pool missing ) the food there is a vast improvement from the last time ,.when I stayed there last time it was over grown and just looked so ran down .this time it was a cleaner and brighter place ,I would recommend this hotel to anyone now .they tours to the temples ,I think ANGKOR WAT is one of the best places I have seen just give yourself 2 days to see the whole thing ,check out the sun set at the temples ,stunning ..I like to walk so for me getting to the famous pub street and night market was easy it took about 20 minutes on foot ,it will cost 2 or 3 dollars from the hotel by tuc tuc ,the rooms are cosy and the shower was hot ,clean sheets on the bed well worth the money .....what more can I say ,,,STAY HERE AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED ,I know where I am going to stay next year ...one more thing the NAME OF THE HOTEL has been changed from LOTUS LODGE it is now known as LOTUS GARDEN BOUTIQUE ..check it out you will not be sorry

Room Tip: all rooms are clean and tidy ,single rooms double rooms and triple rooms
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple