All reviews pub street angkor wat reasonable hotel walking distance tuk tuk noodle soup welcome drink gym wats massage
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here for 3days 2nights and we are really enjoy with it. The room is comfortable and the location is very good. We can either take a tuktuk or walk to Pub Street and night market. The staffs were friendly. Strongly recommend.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Stayed for 3 nights in this hotel. The hotel room is clean and comfortable and is located at the main area where it is convenient to walk to the Pub Street. Staff service was ok and not consistent. Buffet breakfast has a lot of variety to choose from

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2017

This hotel was great. It was very central from were everything was. I would stay there again just for it's location. Very clean and the people are so friendly. The time we were there, they were practicing for a river race competition and Halloween. Yes I said Halloween... they also celebrate it there on Pub Street about 3-4 blocks away from the hotel. There are also small boutiques along the river near the hotel.

Room Tip: Room 204,205, 206 over looks the pool
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We stayed there as a group. It is full of Chinese tourists.Breakfast is normal buffet style. I forgot my watch there. After few hours of check out, I realized and immediately called them. They said they will be checking, but they just called me after 2 min. In 2 min, it is not even possible to check my room or question the housekeepers. They just told me that they checked, but couldn't find my watch. The next day, I went back to this hotel and asked about my watch again. The staff at the lobby was super rude, never tried to find a solution or check further. I have been just told that they asked their housekeepers and they told me that they didn't find anything and that's over. He didn't even apologize properly. He was super busy to cover it up, rather than finding a solution or check further. Not recommended at all! Not a trustable place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank IlknurP10
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Bitten by bedbugs, complained to staff, the manager can even replied so what do u want !?!?. The pillows were really gross with smell and seem to be used for very Long, it feels like chucks of cotton in it, not even flat. Location about 1km away from pub street. The hotel had seem better days, hotel filled with noisy China tourists. Disappointed

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business