“Best gelato in Siem Reap !”
Review of The Gelato Co.

The Gelato Co.
Ranked #9 of 25 Dessert in Siem Reap
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: The Gelato Co serves fresh artisanal gelato, prepared on site, toasted panini, pastries and coffee.
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Best gelato we had in Siem Reap. They allowed us 2 free samples. The coffee caramel and good with very strong coffee taste. The dark chocolate is also good, not too sweet. I also had the (gold) espresso which has a right balance of acidity to complement my gelato. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I have no complaints about the gelato here. It was delicious and there was nothing fake about the flavors. Also a great location being on the corner of a busy street. However, for being in Cambodia let's be real--it was overpriced and geared to the tourists.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Ice cream in all its forms and flavours does not come better than this. Gelato is a very small place in a side street near Hospital Street and often busy. 20 plus delightful flavours and some with less cream, egg and sugar - if you really must. By all means sit down and enjoy your cone or dishful, provided you can find a seat. Ice cream lovers - you have found your Nirvana!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I had Coffee flavour in a cone and it tasted very flavourful and good, tasted different from any other gelato I had! The gelato was smooth with the unmistakable fragrant of coffee which was slightly bitter.
However, the scoop given was quite small for the price I paid for (USD 1.50).
Before we decided which flavour we want, we were given 2 trials (quite limited). The gelato melted really fast, hence I had to finish it asap.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Flavorful gelato. Small scoops (just like everywhere in Asia). Good service. It's a swankier coffee bar as well; however I didn't try the coffee. Prices are somewhat high for the amount.