All reviewsnight marketpub streettuk tukswimming poolchannanice poolold marketarrived in siem reapstayed here for nightsnoodlesno elevatorclean roomsafter a long dayphnom penhangkor watdouble roomquiet area
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

In a deluxe room, very clean and spacious. Comfortable pillows and linen. Pool adequate with 8 sun lounges plus table. Breakfast is basic, but enough to satisfy. Tea/coffee station 24hrs. In a great location , walk to restaurants and Pub Street. Very friendly staff.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
LaoChannaKH, General Manager at Tanei Boutique Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Saritaaa87
Warmest greeting to you!
Thank you very much with your kindness review. Your review will highlight recommend to other people looking to stay in Siem Reap. Nice to hearing from you to enjoy to stayed with us. We will keep our good job and try the best way to get our value HAPPY during they stay with us. Tanei Boutique Villa team work would like to say thank you very much to you. Hopeful we can save you next time when you visit Siem Reap,Cambodia "Kingdom of Wonder".

Channa Lao

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I visited Tanei Boutique Villa from 18/2-21/2

We booked 5 rooms for 10 persons
The room is very dirty and the heater is not strong!
We have a hard time drying the hair because the hair dryer is small af!!!

The amount of mosquitoes is shocking!!!!
My hand haven't recovered after the mosquitoes stung

The breakfast is ok! The varieties of food is ok and warm!
The swimming pool is small

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
LaoChannaKH, General Manager at Tanei Boutique Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Rogemond E
Warmest greeting to you!
Thank you for your review. But I would like to tell something to you. I have asking you during you stay with us. I asking you during you stay with us if you have any problem please let me know. You said okay all 5 rooms and You don't need to cleaning room everyday. I don't want people written everything behind us. If you tell us you during your stay i will try the best way to help you.
Any way thank you for you stay with us with lower cost during Chinese New Year!
Best regards,
Channa Lao

Reviewed 8 February 2018

When I arrived late afternoon, there were no towels to take a shower. Still had not received one the next day when I checked out. I saw ads that said you have 75 cent draft beers, and not only was there no draft
beer, but your bottle prices and prices for the drinks were extremely high compared to all those surrounding you. The bar could not cash my American money but finally did arrange for it to be done. Had one person ahead of me but it still shouldn't take 30-45 minutes to check in as it did. Pictures of the pool are deceptive as well, and the whirlpool was a cold water spa, no heat. It would not take much effort to turn this growing reputation around. I hate to see a potential gold mine go to waste for such lack of effort on minor things that a traveler should be able to take for granted...Oh, and the shower was cold.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LaoChannaKH, General Manager at Tanei Boutique Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear wadejones333
Warmest greeting to you!
Thank you very much for your review. I am still improving with our team work and I would like to hearing guest comment during they stayed with us. So, I can try the best way to help. I don't people written behind us.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

After a rocky start I was pleasantly pleased with our stay at this hotel. We checked in late at night and were told that the hotel had overbooked and our room was a twin instead of the double we had booked. No problem for one night...but unfortunately one of the beds had some suspicious stains on it and we had to share the single bed for the night. Not the best start.
In the morning I enquired if our double room would be ready and was told that we would need to stay another night in the twin. I explained about the issues we had had the previous night, and within 10 minutes we had been upgraded to a deluxe room at no extra cost!! So credit where credit is due!!
All the staff we dealt with at the hotel were super friendly and went beyond themselves to help us out. We spent a few hours at the pool each day which was small but great for a bit of sunbathing and a cool off.
The location is perfect for anyone wanting to explore Siem Reap...safe walking distance to the night market and Pub Street etc.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone...but just advise to book a deluxe room instead of a standard as the gap in quality is huge.
Thanks again to the chap who arranged our upgrade :)

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
LaoChannaKH, General Manager at Tanei Boutique Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Peterstorm1
Warmest greeting to you.
Nice to see your review. we will improving my team work.
Tanei Boutique Villa team work would like to say thank you very much to you.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

The pillows and beds aren’t great. There is a loud pumping noise that starts around 3am and continues all morning. The location is fantastic. The staff are friendly enough. The pool is a sad area that could use a bit of love as are the fish.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Amy M
Warmest greeting to you.
Nice to see your good review. we will work carefully after I hearing from you.