All reviews free cocktail mini bar daily laundry service a garden view room red curry with prawns old colonial building club street cambodian fried rice pub street per guest soft drinks and beer per person per day d' angkor return airport breakfast service stone bathtub villa hotel
Reviewed 17 February 2016

The resort has very few rooms and therefore we were able to experience an almost personalized service. Both the restaurant and the front desk were quite accommodative and the rooms as such were quite spacious. Especially for families with young kids who love to run around, it is quite nice. The green environment does attract mosquitoes which remains an issue in some of the Asian countries, but aside from that it was a very nice place.

Room tip: Most of the rooms are either on ground or fist floor but we prefer the lower ones
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2016

I travel a lot and thought this hotel worthy of a review. This is a bijoux hotel on the river within easy striking distance of the markets and Pub St. The grounds are lush and beautifully kept. Staff are happy, polite and efficiently attentive to your requests (respect to Phalla here). The rooms are large, open and beautifully furnished. The infinity pool reflects the elegant restaurant building which serves a great variety of local and western food. I recommend the sky bar for happy hour. As there are not many rooms you get a feeling that you are on your own sometimes which I thoroughly enjoyed. Friends stayed at the Shinta Mani hotels and while they are indeed grand I am completely happy I stayed where I did. Great value for money at this extremely welcoming hotel. Thanks for a memorable stay.

Room tip: Some rooms offer a view of the pool which I recommend. I had room 10 which had a lovely view of the grounds.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2016

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and could not have picked a more perfect place. We wanted something close enough to walk downtown ( pub street, night market) but also wanted to be away from the noise and have a private, peaceful place to relax. This hotel was excellent. Perfect location on the river, within walking distance to everything and easy to get to the temples etc. You can have a quiet evening at the resort or walk 5 minutes and be at the night market, which we loved. Very clean and lots of attention to detail ( fresh fruit on arrival, local cell phone and ipad to use during our stay, and champagne for us to celebrate!), impeccable service. The pool was a very lovely addition after a long day exploring temples. I did not anticipate how big of a factor that was, but it was really hot when we were there and to be able to relax by the pool was GREAT. You walk off of the street and into a lovely, quiet, jungle -like garden with small cottages (not crammed together), it was a great layout. Highly recommend this one!

Room tip: We loved the last cottage at the end.
1  Thank Turner1981
Reviewed 3 February 2016

I would agree with a previous review that this hotel is not yet the 5 Star hotel it is trying to be. The hotel is in a great location and does provide airport transfers and fairly quiet surroundings (although our room was right next to a restaurant that catered to loud music in the evening) . The rooms were large, but the bathroom was not well laid out and the bathtub was never fully drained of water during the entire time we were in the room even though we never used it. This created a bit of an odour.
We did find the staff to be warm and friendly and did appreciate the cool drink upon our arrival (a nice touch). The breakfast was good and we did enjoy some of the other foods on the menu. Overall this was an enjoyable stay and it is a hotel that we would stay at again in the future.

Room tip: Rooms 1 and 2 are the closest ones to the noisy restaurant next door.
Reviewed 3 February 2016

This is a charming small hotel in a super location in Siem Reap. Their service was great, the staff so nice. The fantastic pool was very welcome after long outings at the temples. The management was very conscientious. Would gladly return.

Room tip: Pool , garden view