All reviews sun hats boutique hotel tuk tuk rainfall shower away from the hustle and bustle an oasis rooms are modern busy days comfortable stay angkor wat home away from home trip to siem reap small hotel welcome relief peace and quiet main town included breakfast
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Great hotel with wonderful staff. This boutique hotel offers very modern lovely rooms and great service. The pool and the surrounding garden offers a peaceful quiet place to rest and relax after seeing the amazing sites of Siem Reap. The cocktails and the food are excellent.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room that faced the pool on the ground floor. The bathroom is huge with an amazing rain shower
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I don't even know where to begin. Just when you arrive at the place, you already feel like home, it's so welcoming. The vibe inside is so chill and relaxed, just what you need from the hustle and bustle outside. Mary, she's very approachable, friendly and very animated in conversations, she adds color to your stay. Leslie, he could be a master chef for concocting all the bits and pieces of their menus.

The room was so spacious with a very large, very comfortable bed. Everything was well thought of, the lightings, tv and the very comfortable sofa on the bedside where you could read your book if you're not reading it at the poolside. The shower and the toilet is humongous, water pressure and temperature is perfect. I took 2 showers in the day, 3 if I could. And then you have a french press for the complimentary coffee and tea. Love their bathrobes and bedroom slippers that I had to ask if I could buy a pair of slippers from them, which Mary kindly granted.

Breakfast was amazing! The portions are enough-sized, nothing overwhelming nor underwhelming. And the taste is so good and everything is so fresh.

The pool was the cherry on top of the ice cream. The size is decent and the water is just the right temperature for doing a few lapse or more or for just hanging about.

I would definitely go back and I highly recommend Santa Clara for your stay in Siem Reap. You'll never regret it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Having traveled quite a bit including 2 previous visits to Cambodia, I can say with certainty that this is one of my favorite small boutique hotels for several reasons.

When traveling, I like to avoid huge crowds, and although I am a bit of an adventure traveler, a clean comfortable room is a must at the end of the day in order for me to relax completely. The size of this boutique hotel suits my preference for a peaceful and chill vibe and the room I stayed in was huge and spotless. The bathroom shower size and water pressure was great. Also had great nights sleep with the very comfortable bed.

I enjoyed relaxing poolside in the comfortable chairs with umbrellas. The poolside restaurant and breakfast serves good quality food and personal service. Lastly, the owners were very friendly and offered as much or as little help as needed including reliable local transportation.

This place is a gem, tucked away in a quiet street but still close to all attractions. No doubt, I would book directly through them next time I’m in town. Thanks for a great stay - looking forward to my next visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank opoverseas
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I have praised this oasis in Siem Reap twice before, but today I would like to stress that most things on the menu are gluten-free, and there are lots of vegetarian options as well. Just one more reason to stay there!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Christine_BDurham
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at Santa Clara during my week of touring Cambodia. From the moment I arrived, it was a terrific experience with the complimentary airport tuk tuk. The couple who owns the hotel is lively and engaging & we must have talked for several hours of the course of the week. They helped recommend a great local restaurant, got me to the Phare Circus and generally shared a ton of interesting experience of life in Cambodia. The room was also great, in particular the bedding (critical!), as was the other amenities like the food and pool. I would 100% stay here again the next time I'm in Siem Reap.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo